[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JURASSIC WORLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jurassic-world-2.jpg (714 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-world-2.jpg
714 KB, 1920x1080
Been a long time since we had a /JWORLD/ thread.

So, despite this movie being not so great, the hype and the nostalgia of summer '15 is more than enough to make up for the film itself. Saw it again with my gf and son tonight, she didn't like he, the kid liked it, i think, and it was my third time seeing it.

again despite it's flaws it will think it will be a classic
>>
Blue was the best girl.
>>
RUN
>>
The only one character that didn't need/deserve to die was that Indian boss. He really was chill.
>>
It wasn't awful but pretty generic as far as summer blockbusters go. It's meant for kids to see and grow up loving as one of their nostalgia classics. I'm sure Jurassic Park wasn't that fucking good but we all associate it with our childhood.
>>
>>62656489
was better than 3, wasnt as good as 1 and 2

based Bryce was best part
>>
>>62656489
It wasn't Great. But it was good.

>And the T Rex entrance out of pure darkness made me cry
>>
>>62656540
Why this makes me hard as a fossil?
>>
>Original jurassic park
I was born in 1997, what is this?
>>
>>62658009
Cuz based-Bryce is best jurassic qt
>>
File: untitled.png (218 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
218 KB, 400x400
>>62658033
>>62657935
>Bryce
>not want to play with ty's sorry little boi butt senpaidesu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.