[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you work Sheev's Force Ghost into Episode VIII?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: emperor sheev 1.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
emperor sheev 1.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
How would you work Sheev's Force Ghost into Episode VIII?
>>
Sheev isn't like a manifested wholly sentient spirit like Obi-Wan and Yoda but more like a malignant presence whispering in Kylo Ren's ear to try and get him to resurrected somehow through esoteric Sith rituals
>>
>>62655405
Kylo Ren's gonna die in TFA, though.

But do the same with his former master Snoke.
>>
>>62655318
Stupid question
Are force ghosts even still canon now given that Expanded Universe is now Legends?
>>
force spinning force ghost
>>
>>62655483
have you read aftermath?
sheevo was sending people to the edge just so he could find the power of the ghosts
thats who the first order is too
>>
>>62655483
Obi-Wan and Yoda appeared as force ghost in the movies, which are pretty much canon.
>>
File: 1447096062648.jpg (131 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1447096062648.jpg
131 KB, 485x458
>>62655462
>Kylo Ren's gonna die in TFA, though
J.J. won't pull a Darth Maul on us, especially when Ren is Han's kid.

I look forward to this post being screencapped and posted everywhere when I'm wrong.
>>
>>62655405
Not bad but he better stay dead
>>62655462
If you're saying that because Adam Driver is signed for VIII yet I think its just a contract thing. If his performance is popular they can just sign another person to play a masked villain with a voice modifier.

It's not impossible, but I'm sure there would be outrage if JJ pulled a Darth Maul and killed off the sweet looking villain in the same movie he's introduced.
>>62655483
Yes they're canon they were in V and VI
>>
File: image.jpg (829 KB, 2124x1317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
829 KB, 2124x1317
>>62655318
Maybe he could be a cave sprite?
>>
>>62655318
Sheev survived in a poetic manner similar to Luke's escape from Cloud City. He trains Kylo to an extent and is killed by Kylo sometime between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens and is a compete let down. Kylo thinks he's the only big bad dark side man left until Snoke reveals himself. By episode 9 we find out Snoke is Sheevghost in disguise and a 3 way battle between Kylo, Sheevghost, and Rey, until Luke's force ghost appears to Rey and helps sway Kylo to the light side, together they defeat Sheev and bring balance to le force
>>
The Clone Wars show already showed that Dark Side ghosts exist

It's just that their evil spirits are tied to relics or objects from their lives or to their corpses themselves. Real Force Ghosts can go anywhere.

Sheev would come back on Naboo or Coruscant where his stuff is
>>
If Sheev doesnt return this trilogy he will probably return the next one. His ghost will pop up sooner or later
>>
>>62655681
But
What if
All of Sheev's stuff was on the Death Star

And
Just what if
When it blew up
All of Sheev's stuff
Was scattered across the universe
And therefore
He's literally everywhere

Now that's poetry
>>
>>62655767
>Kyle Ren find Sheev's cloak
>He puts it on, proclaims “Now I am Sheev” and morphs into him.
>>
It's be cool if he popped up with other dead Sith Lords in a Sith holocron imparting knowledge
>>
>>62655997
lord will this ever end.
>>
>people not realizing sheev survived
>being thrown from such a height he was able to reach terminal velocity and spin out of time and space
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.