[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Smee, James. The author of "Olive Yore Payne".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Christoph-Waltz-Spectre.jpg (139 KB, 1569x804) Image search: [Google]
Christoph-Waltz-Spectre.jpg
139 KB, 1569x804
It's Smee, James. The author of "Olive Yore Payne".

Can someone explain what he was implying?
>>
I thought it was Triezen Dhenn
>>
"Olive You're Pahn" is a book James read as an adolescent that caused him to develop his crippling misogyny. It was basically the red pill of James'a youth and blufeld is revelling in the fact that he is the cause of James's failure to develop stable human relationships.
>>
stop forcing this, its not funny
>>
>>
File: 1436328549080.jpg (174 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
1436328549080.jpg
174 KB, 716x768
you're a big guy!
>>
>>62653274
You got it all wrong.
He's referring to SME (Subject Matter Expert.)
>>
>>62653461
9/10
>>
File: 1437811112153.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1437811112153.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>62653488
Nice dubs now shoo fly
>>
>>62653547
Also wrong
SME stands for Small to Medium Enterprise
He's saying he's a small business owner, and the backbone of the economy.
>>
The way he says those lines, you can feel he is trying to hold back the laughter
>>
>>
>>62653590
pleb you didnt even get it right, SME stands for sick memes ese. Blofeld had a mexican dad and shitposted regularly. its like youre not even looking into the lore
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.