[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Colin Trevorrow knows that he's not that special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: colin-trevorrow.jpg (550 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
colin-trevorrow.jpg
550 KB, 2048x1536
Do you think Colin Trevorrow knows that he's not that special and is just a pawn. Or does he believe in his own hype? He has the #3 blockbuster of all time the same way Sellers in Being There had the presidency.
>>
>>62651379
lol this guy is such a nobody that /tv/ won't even slam him
>>
>>62651379
>WLD
>White Long Dicks

based
>>
I'm probably one of the two people that actually saw Safety not Guaranteed
>>
>>62651379
Every rookie blockbuster director is a pawn
>>
>>62651542
I was the other one, and while the movie was fine, it didn't warrant getting hired for this movie. I'm pretty sure it made money just because it was better than the last two sequels.

Episode IX is gonna suck as hard as Episode VI.
>>
>>62651542
A billion hipsters saw it, you're not special.
>>
>>62651542
It might have been good if it wasn't so fucking twee

I can't stand post-irony either
>>
>>62651379
he looks old considering he's only 39
>>
>>62651379

>tfw you realize this is the guy who did Home Base

lel
>>
They're all like that. I hope that some feminist blog coins a term for that type of middle of the road white male pawn director.

Colin Treverrow, Gareth Edwards, etc
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.