[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know the host looks like a fuckin' dweeb, but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
I know the host looks like a fuckin' dweeb, but it's actually a pretty good show
>>
>>62651072
>pink lipstick
>>
>>62651354
some of us just have pinkass lips
>>
File: 1445474464.png (425 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445474464.png
425 KB, 575x1024
>>62651072
Can't remember the last time I heard anyone actually use the word "dweeb" but yes I agree.
Good show.
>>
>>62651072
He looks a lot like me
>>
I thinks it's pretty good.
Its a bit too over the top when it drives it's points but other then that it's enjoyable.
Adam ruins pink ribbons when?
>>
>>62651072
It's really good.
I thought it would have a heavy Lib slant or something because
>college humor
but it's pretty neutral. I knew about a good bit of it but I've learned a lot too.
I'm glad a show like this is being made to teach people about these kinds of things.
>>
>>62651072
He BTFO circumcision
>>
>>62652836
Hopefully soon
>>
>>62653117
That he did. Now when there's someone to blame for starting the circumcision tradition in North America you can pin the blame on that fucking prude ass faggot Kellogg.
>>
>>62653284
I like to rub corn flakes on my foreskin
>>
Remember that episode when he btfo of cutfags?
>>
>>62653385
The funny part is that his brother is the founder of that cereal company. So make sure to circumcise your sons while picking up a box of the Corn Flakes!
>>
He looks and sounds like a massive faggot. I watched the first episode and everything he talked about was stuff I thought everyone knew already, most of it being things I learned all the way back in my early school years.
>>
>>62651072

Is this pretty much Penn and Teller's Bullshit, but for faggots who don't like gratuitous tits and swearing?
>>
>>62654740
Haha,
I believe you're simply just to intellectual superior for his show.

I tip* my fedora for you Sir.
>>
>>62654912
I wish I was.
>>
some of the more recent episodes involve mini plots that involve his character
personally, i'd prefer it if he were left as some ambiguous guy that just happens to be around in whatever situation is being used to start the show
>>
>>62651072
He sure does OP, in fact I'll probably never even check it out because that guy looks like a tremendous homo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.