[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>clone wars movie >it ain't messa starts playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: jar_jar.jpg (12 KB, 501x478) Image search: [Google]
jar_jar.jpg
12 KB, 501x478
>clone wars movie
>it ain't messa starts playing
>>
File: image.jpg (885 KB, 1203x1507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
885 KB, 1203x1507
>>62650143
Wait a minute...that hand....
>>
File: The Force Awakens.png (708 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Force Awakens.png
708 KB, 1920x1080
>>62650143
>the force awakens flick
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
File: 1443067386150.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
1443067386150.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>62650194
>>
>>62650143
DAILY REMINDER THAT JAR JAR WAS BEHIND IT ALL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA
>>
File: 1446918368200.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1446918368200.png
84 KB, 436x425
>>62650143
>Go to 70's theme party
>It ain't It ain't me starts playing
>>
>>62650186
The key to all of this
>>
AHHAHAHAA GOOD ONE OP

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ARE SO FUNNY.
>>
>>62650143
>creedence clearwater revival biopic
>rollin' on the river starts playing
>>
>>62650186
Jar jar was really the key to all this.
>>
>>62650194

you mean

>it ain't sheev
>>
>>62650634
IT WAS MEESA, JAMES.
>>
even Jar Jar's theme music was inline

>Star Wars is well known for it's Wagnerian use of the leitmotif to represent important characters or concepts. For example, see this analysis or this analysis. Because this musical style is foundational to Star Wars entire identity, it provides another path to analyze the characters and understand the intention of the creators.

>So, does Jar Jar Binks have theme music? Yes, it turns out, he does. Here it is. You can find an .ogg file in the sidebar under samples. Here's the first page of the sheet music from his introduction.

>It makes sense to ask, what music is related to Jar Jars Theme? On the sheet music and in the ogg file, we have two predominant rhythms. One is a march rhythm that seems lifted from the imperial march. This is the 16th-16th-8th where the eighth lands on one and 3, that starts in the measure of 2/4, on G (first sound on the ogg file). The other is the introduction, that starts 16th-16th-8th-8th 8th-8th-8th. (not heard in the ogg file, but the first few bars of the sheet music).

>I'd propose this links up very closely to the Imperial March and thematic elements running through the Duel of the Fates.

>Rhythmically, one relevant element from Duel of the Fates is 16th-16th-8th-8th-8th-8th-16th-16th-8th with the emphasis falling on the third 16th. Listen for yourself. This related theme first appears in the woodwinds at 40s and then the brass at 1m05s. Further, another repetitive element from Duel of the Fates is heard at 24 and 27 in the ogg file.

>Similarly, the 16th 16th 8th rhythm in Jar Jars Theme links up with the imperial march.. This relationship is clearer in the .ogg file than the snippet of sheet music I found. But Jar Jars music clearly has echoes of the imperial march in it.

>In both cases, the connection with Jar Jars Theme is obvious enough that it nearly writes itself.
he was the key but lucas backed out

reddit.
com/r/DarthJarJar/comments/3sgka3/jar_jars_theme_music_supports_the_theory/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.