[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is that one actor/actress you just can't get into? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 349x466
Who is that one actor/actress you just can't get into? You try and give them chance after chancd, but their work continues to be shit.

For me, it's Jodie Foster
>>
File: E-BYS4QW[1].jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
E-BYS4QW[1].jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Redmayne.
He's a capable and versatile actor, but I just can't make myself appreciate his body of work.
>>
>>62649388
Jeremy Renner

He seems like a cool guy but I don't care for the movies he's in/
>>
>>62649388
Denzel Washington, or maybe it's that his movies just suck. I see them on public tv all the time and they look like forgettable early 90s/Late 2000s trash.
>>
>>62649388
DiCaprio
>>
>>62649388
jodie foster is one of the few legitimately good actresses in the business

get your shit straight op

go watch Contact if you need proof
>>
Matthew McGonohey(sp?)

He seems like a great guy off screen, but all his characters remind me of the smug egotistical dudebro chads from my highschool years.
>>
>>62649388
Jodie Foster is so generic

I see in all the time but she never makes an impact
>>
>>62649683
I CREATE LIFE

(and i destroy it)
>>
>>62649744
hes shit
he was good in training day
but hes very limited

>>62649683
he has a very punchable face, it throws me off

>>62649388
try watching the Carnage, her histrionics are great, a lot of range
>>
Yeah, I really can't stand her voice. I still liked Contact though.

Can't do Marky Mark.
>>
Easy Matt Damon, what an utter turd. For women Sandra Bullock.
>>
File: The Runaway Guys.jpg (59 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
The Runaway Guys.jpg
59 KB, 900x675
I like Chugga, but I could never get into the whole group LP thing.
>>
>>62649388
ADAM SANDLER
>>
Chris Pratt
I dunno something about his acting always feels so off to me.
>>
>>62649762
Of course you don't like him. You weren't an 8 year old girl in 1998.
>>
>>62651908
I like Pratt but I thought he was pretty bad in Jurassic World. They tried to play up the military angel with him too much and it was pathetic.
>>
Halle Berry

I just don't see the appeal.
>>
>>62649388
Ben afflict, Ryan Reynolds, Christopher lee (but I haven't really seen much of his stuff outside lotr and Star Wars). There's more but I can't think
>>
Jennifer Anniston is quite overrated and I'm really sick of seeing/hearing about her.
She was the least interesting part of Friends even though she was supposed to be the main character.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.