[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Johnny Test appreciation thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 325x244
Can we have a Johnny Test appreciation thread?
>>
Shittiest show ever
>>
>>62649550
Yeah but this is an appreciation thread! Which episode was your favorite?
>>
They forgot to color between the dogs legs
>>
>>62649277
Hey guys, BronyGamer268 here. Any of my fellow 1997-borns remember back when TV was good? OMG childhood OMG.

I remember watching shows like Johnny Test, Drake & Josh, SpongeBob, and The Sweet Life Of Zach And Cody everyday after school. XD The kids at my elementary school used to go LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE and HUG ME BROTHA a lot, that was so crazy and wacky funny, tho the doctor diagnosed us all with ADHD shortly after.

"Salute Your Shorts"? What's that, a show about underwear? "Are You Afraid of the Dark"? Do you mean Alone in the Dark? "Legends of the hidden tempe"? Sounds like Indiana jones.

Be sure to like and subscribe my Facebook page, Tumblr, and Instagram to watch me play Minecraft, and maybe some more nostalgia-bursts along the way. ;)
>>
>>62649674
Good catch
>>
>>62649277
Self bump for appreciation
>>
File: crazy laugh.png (326 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
crazy laugh.png
326 KB, 512x384
>>62649674
Holy fuck, I can't believe I never noticed that before. Johnny Test really was the fucking worst.
>>
>>62649277
>Johnny Test 2005-Present
what the fuck, how has it been on this long?
>>
*whip crack*
>>
>>62650529
Yeah! It covers cultural issues like racism and sexuality! Does anyone else remember the episode where Johnny and Dukie get recruited into the KKK by accident and Johnny's sisters have to save them by ultimately teaming up with bling bling boy?
>>
File: man.jpg (20 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
20 KB, 460x345
>>62649277
Can I shoot?
>>
>>62650573
There are way too much fucking whip cracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0
>>
>>62651292
JESUS, i thought they were joking
>>
>>62651321
I feel as if the whips cracking are almost like a metaphor for actions of people and what they're doing and the importance of their actions. I also think it's unfair to judge the show based on the number of a certain sound effect it used.
>>
>>62649277
I like the situational irony created by the fact that the African-American CIA agent's name is Mr. White and the European-American CIA agent's name is Mr. Black.
>>
>>62650529
I thought it was canceled though?
>>
>>62649277
hello reddit
>>
>>62651292
Jesus fucking Christ. Why?
>>
>>62651633
Yes! The way that the producers made that almost to attack racial stereotypes was ingenius!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.