[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /tv/, why is The Last Kingdom better than Vikings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tfwnouglygf.jpg (94 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
tfwnouglygf.jpg
94 KB, 1368x912
Tell me /tv/, why is The Last Kingdom better than Vikings?
>>
They are about the same quality.
>>
liar
>>
Hoping for breeda to die.
>>
>>62645446
Why ?

She's so cute
>>
>>62645170
It's more about real vikings? And when they fight in TLK it not 10 vikings taking over England hahaha. Vikings is shit.
>>
>>62645796
Yes. You see the Great Heathen Army coming.
>>
>tfw want to discuss it but AmeriKings are 2 episodes ahead of UK
S-stop appropriating our culture you shitlords
>>
>>62645581
She's a whiny bitch desu. Hurr why aren't you a stupid cunt like I am, why are you playing the long game instead of getting us both killed
>>
Are they the same ragnar?
>>
>>62645954
Ragnar is already dead
>>
>>62645170
better pacing mostly

better writing.
>>
>>62645170

I like vikings better because there were no books

having read the 'the saxon chronicles' series, which is already pretty stupid, seeing a dumbed-down and compressed-for-tv version of THAT is hardly stimulating

that being said i fucking love king alfred and the show on the whole isnt too bad but vikings is better
>>
>>62645796
>It's more about real vikings

Eh, so far only really Guthrum and Ubba. In any case, Vikings is better for actual details, even if they pull some weird shit with compressing timelines and messing with actual historical events.
There's a lot of little references to things like parts of the Eddas in Vikings, at least in season one or two, that give a sense of background that is lacking from the way they're shown in the last kingdom.
>>
I feel like it would be better without Uhtred and his bitch girlfriend. Boring 2D characters.
>>
>>62646358
>weebs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.