[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT films women and 3rd worlders will never understand I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: USA.jpg (219 KB, 1280x746) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
219 KB, 1280x746
ITT films women and 3rd worlders will never understand

I'll start with an easy one
>>
File: LaughAtYou.jpg (45 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
LaughAtYou.jpg
45 KB, 375x375
>90s kids watched movies about kids playing baseball instead of playing baseball
>>
>>62644423
Disregarding the meme, why would 3rd worlders not understand classism? It's even more pronounced in the Third World.
>>
>>62644449
>not doing both
we used to play wiffle ball outside my friend's housse and eat his plumbs off his plum tree and then play mario 64 and wind waker. good times.
>>
>>62644449
>10s kids playing vidya about shooting up schools instead of

oh wait, shit
>>
>>62644423
>>62644449
>>62644560
>>62644597
>>62644597
I was born in 1997, what is this? I know what Wind Waker is, but not anything else.
>>
File: 2608.jpg (486 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
2608.jpg
486 KB, 533x800
>>62644423
>>
Third Worlder here. What I can't understand is how Amerifats think baseball is fun. That shit is probably the most boring sport ever.
>>
>>62644423
this was a great fucking movie

you know sjws would flip their shit over the "you play ball like a girl" line today
>>
>>62644776
And instead of doing what real men have done for eons (ignore them), you would complain about it on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
File: Benchwarmers_poster.jpg (36 KB, 299x445) Image search: [Google]
Benchwarmers_poster.jpg
36 KB, 299x445
Hey guys, BronyGamer268 here. Any of my fellow 1997-borns remember back when things were good? OMG childhood OMG.

I remember watching shows like Drake & Josh, SpongeBob, and The Sweet Life Of Zach And Cody everyday after school. XD The kids at my elementary school used to go LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE and HUG ME BROTHA a lot, that was so crazy and wacky funny, tho the doctor diagnosed us all with ADHD shortly after.

"Salute Your Shorts"? What's that, a show about underwear? "Are You Afraid of the Dark"? Do you mean Alone in the Dark? "Legends of the hidden tempe"? Sounds like Indiana jones.

Be sure to like and subscribe my Facebook page, Tumblr, and Instagram to watch me play Minecraft, and maybe some more nostalgia-bursts along the way. ;)
>>
>>62644597
10s kids don't play games, they watch other people play games.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.