[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Knick The Stanford Prison Experiment What else am i missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
The Knick
The Stanford Prison Experiment

What else am i missing about the goat actor of our time?.
>>
>>62644264
Is that the kid from Sky High?
>>
>>62644281
Yeah it is.
He's pretty fuckin talented
>>
>>62644306
dam, he looks old.
>>
>>62644281
lol I used to love that movie as a kid
>>
>>62644330
Might be the beard but he's still under thirty, I think. He's been in a lot of decent things over the years
>>
>>62644306
Huh, I didn't know he was still working.

How's Stanford Prison Experiment?
>>
>>62644330
>old
he looks great imo, if you see older pics, he looks like a lil awkward piece of shit, but now rocking that beard, being fit and with the proper haircut, looks just great.
Also his acting is goat in the stanford prison experiment and in The Knick series as well. The characters he performs are all completely different besides complex
>>
>>62644394
Haven't seen it yet. Been looking forward to it, because Ezra Miller is also in it.
>>
>>62644432
I liked him in Perks of Being A Wallflower.
>>
>>62644394
it's one of the best movies i've seen this year so far desu.
>>
>>62644264
>stanford prison experiment
good movie desu senpai. solid 7/10
>>
I was surprised to see him on The Knick, most of the kids in Sky High have no careers.
>>
>>62644410
>>62644393
He's 27, he's not young.
>>
>>62644578
Taking into account that most people from 18-25 only get roles in teen movies, he's a young actor(for serious/adult films i mean)
>>
>>62644264
Is that the kid from that sky cape flick?
>>
>>62644609
Guess you're right in that regard.
>>
>>62644264
Almost Famous
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.