[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Famous people who browse/used to browse 4chan? >Zelda Williams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1446925958908.png (697 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1446925958908.png
697 KB, 1023x682
Famous people who browse/used to browse 4chan?
>Zelda Williams
>Pewdiepie
>Dylan Sprouse
>moot
>Joe Rogan
>Andrew WK
>Everyone on the alt right
Anyone else?
>>
>pewdiepie
>famous

2/10 got me to (You)
>>
>>62644056

if we are playing the numbers game...he is actually pretty fucking famous.
>>
Deadmau5
>>
>>62644083
Go outside and ask any real person (not some neckbearded internet addict such as ourselves) who he is and they will give you a confused look.
>>
>>62644056
>40 million subscribers
>>
that one dude from whitest kids u know
>>
>>62644056
More famous than any other children's entertainer I can think of.
>>
>>62644113
Most people on the street couldn't tell you who Terence Malick is but I'd easily consider him famous. That's just one example.
>>
>moot meets some celebrity
>asks him to do "AMA"
>three years later:
>"YEAH GUYS, ANDREW WK AND DEAD MAO FIVE TOTALLY ARE 4CHANNERANGS!"
>>
Taylor Swift
>>
Marlon Brando
Ryan "the goose" Gosling
>>
>>62644028
>>62644056
>>62644083
>>62644113
>>62644125
I was born in 1997, Pewds was totally my middle/high school years *brofist*
>>
>>62644174
>Marlon Brando died 3 months before 4chan started

Feels bad man, he loved to write and chat around the internet before his death
>>
creator of Minecraft
that NFL player who tweets about /a/
>>
Tay-Tay is probably the only one since it's documented that she's a /b/ attention whore who at least half-heartedly tried to keep her powerlevel on the downlow.

I'd be more interested in anyone famous who's posted here for years and never teased who they really were.
>>
>>62644056
You didn't reply to anyone so you didn't give a (you) and you can't even (you) an op.

confirmed memer that doesn't even understand the memes he's memeing about
>>
Jake Gyllenhaal
>>
Taylor Swift
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.