[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only good thing about this movie was the opening theme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: spectre-poster-black-white.jpg (988 KB, 2026x3000) Image search: [Google]
spectre-poster-black-white.jpg
988 KB, 2026x3000
Only good thing about this movie was the opening theme
>>
Oh, and the day of the dead Goodfellas shot, but it was probably just cgi
>>
>>62634093
also the explosion at the complex. damn that was all practical effects right?
>>
>>62634093
And train fight[spoiler/]
>>
And the train scene.
>>
>>62634111
>Goodfellas shot,
what?
1. you mean longshot
2. it was a fake longshot and had many edits

do not compare this tripe scene to the one in Goodfellas
>>
>>62634093
Not the seamless tracking shot? Or the cinematography? Or all the practical effects?
Only thing that let this film down was a poorly written third act
>>
>>62634862

this. also that song sucks, sorry.
>>
>>62634093
this movie drags on forever after they blow up waltz's compound in the desert

i was bored as fuck just waiting for it to end
>>
LE FAKE TRACKING SHOT 10/10 CINEMATOGRAPHY BIRDMAN XDDXDXDDX
>>
>>62634862
Wow many mirrors much symmetry top shadows
>>
>>62634093
i thought the opening theme song was the worst part of the movie.

thoroughly enjoyed/enjoyability
>>
>>62634093
>falling for the liberal "first gay bond theme xd" bandwagon

It fucking sucked
>>
>>62634093
but you didn't see it in IMAX you NEET
>>
>>62634093
>Only good thing about this movie was the opening theme
Do you have ear cancer?
>>
File: mmhmm.jpg (285 KB, 936x1401) Image search: [Google]
mmhmm.jpg
285 KB, 936x1401
>>62634093
mmm nah
>>
The metting scene in Rome was pretty cool though.
Too bad Oberhauser later turns out to be a silly-looking Leprechaun.
>>
They hyped the fuck out of Monica Belucci and then she was in the movie for like ten seconds.
>>
>>62635738

>first gay bond theme
>implying
>>
File: Lea-Seydoux-spectre-train-dress.jpg (212 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Lea-Seydoux-spectre-train-dress.jpg
212 KB, 1500x1000
The whole Blofeld is your stepbrother! shit was pointless and needless. Why not just have him be a scarily intelligent madman who wants to rule the world without any of that dumb "IT'S A TWIST" backstory?

Other than that it was entertaining enough. And fuck your tracking shot at the beginning; the best shot of the film was the Frenchy in that gown on the train.
>>
>>62635016
It also drags on forever before they blow up waltz's compound
>>
File: monica-bellucci-01.png (188 KB, 410x500) Image search: [Google]
monica-bellucci-01.png
188 KB, 410x500
>>62634093
monica best bond girl
>>
>>62634093
Daily reminder that Moonraker was the best Bond movie. Even better than Die Another Day.
>>
>>62636869
Best real life MILF too
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 640x480
>>62634093
THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL ALRIGHT
>>
Why is OHMSS such shit and Bond so fucking weird and goofy in it?
>>
File: me.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
IT WAS ME, JAMES
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, JAMES
YOU ALL BOUGHT IT
EVEN YOUR IMMEDIATE AGENCY BOUGHT IT

spectre is the worst bond to date. id rather marathon moore stinkers than watch spectre again.
>>
>>62636869
You can't even class her as a bond girl considering she was only in it for about 5mins
>>
>>62638963

Are the Moore movies all stinkers? I am going through the series and about to start Moors run...
>>
>>62634847
>1. you mean longshot

no

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_shot
>>
>>62639149

They're mostly camp as all fuck, gradually getting worse as Moore starts to look ancient (the reason he quit after AVTAK is becasue he was older than the Bond girl's mother at the time). Don't be expecting gritty, dark Bond (that comes with Dalton's outings); Moore's are the lightest and most comedic the series has been.
>>
>>62635738
How can a song be gay?
>>
i liked spectre, third act was shit though
>>
>>62639149
Most of them are great. Ignore that retard.
>>
The set piece at the end of A View To A Kill is spectacular but it takes less suspension of disbelief than it does to believe that all these hot women are in any way attracted to Moore who's nearly 60 or that he wouldn't just get his old ass kicked in every fight. James Bond only works if he can get a hardon. The films are watchable (and even enjoyable) but let's not pretend they weren't camp as fuck.
>>
>>62634862
The cinematography was a poor Deakins imitation, it wasn't very good
>>
>>62639345
>>62639204

I mostly enjoyed the movies so far, I am on OHMSS and its kind of lame, personally. Its not over yet though....

My generic ranging so far most enjoyed to least...

> Goldfinger
> Dr. No
> From Russia with Love
> You Only Live Twice
> Thunderball
>>
>>62635738
>not appreciating male tenor

pleb
>>
The action scenes in Spectre were pretty good, with the fight scene in the train being the best fight scene in a long time in the series.
>>
>>62636869

she looked fucking OLD
>>
>all these faggots who are calling SPECTRE the worst Bond ever when shit like Die Another Day or A View To A Kill still exists

SPECTRE was pretty standard Bond fare but I guess that's why I enjoyed it. After three movies of trying to shy way from the series more fantastic side, it was refreshing to see this movie embrace it a little.
>>
i think it was fun to watch
>>
>>62636869
not gonna lie, I got a boner during her scene with bond
other than that, spectre was pretty underwhelming
>>
>>62634093
>Lea Seydoux's face
>Lea Seydoux's ass
>Lea Seydoux's tits
>Lea Seydoux's accent
>Lea Seydoux in that dress
>good cinematography
>great intro with a good theme
>the cute twink who plays Q
^exhaustive list of everything good in the movie
>>
>>62636869
Bitch looked 70. Still hot pretty, but she looked like Bond's mom
>>
>>62640651
Why do redditors keep pushing the meme that Spectre is bad?
Is it something in the movie triggered them?
>>
>>62639655

So, watching these... The whole idiot villains and slow death stereotype is really there isn't it.

Its like, instead of just shooting Bond, They gas him, then bury him and what are you doing?????

Also, Diamond are Forever is shaping up to top Goldfinger at this point.
>>
>>62636159
50 year old mature broad was better.
>>
>>62635016
It would have been so much better if they cut the London parts with the C subplot. I dont give a shit what M and friends are up to.
>>
>>62643672

Thanks for your opinion, Gramps.
>>
>>62642026
uhhh how old do you think Daniel Craig looks? it was actually refreshing to see him fuck a woman his own age
>>
Mexico City scene was great, but everything beyond it (aside from the funeral sequence) really lacked the visual flair of Skyfall which was disappointing.

Needs based Deakins
>>
>>62643909
A, older men look distinguished, and 2, he both looks and is younger than her.
>>
Was there a lot of Q?
>>
>>62643395

Diamonds Are Forever is awesome if you've ever been to Vegas. The differences between then and now are amazing.
>>
The girl was a qt desu
>>
File: monica-bellucci-sensuale.jpg (31 KB, 292x390) Image search: [Google]
monica-bellucci-sensuale.jpg
31 KB, 292x390
>>62636869

Too old now
>>
>>62644260
Yep. The home team with him, Minipony and VoldeMort actually got their own subplot this time. Was fun.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.