[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 8.jpg (58 KB, 470x339) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
58 KB, 470x339
>You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. he tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping.

What do?
>>
Good, a turtle has no business being in the desert.
>>
>do you remember your mother, /tv/?
>>
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY MOTHER
>>
>>62632915
I'mma do the powerstance and call him a BIG GUY, fäm.
>>
FUCK YOU RPGCODEX IM NOT GIVING YOU A CENT
>>
>>62632915
What's a tortoise?
Also, isn't it kind of ironic that you only find the replicates because of their human emotions?
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 3000x1688
>>62632915
>>
Hey. Idi-wa.
>>
>>62633032
>What's a tortoise?
Know what a turtle is?
>>
>>62632915
Say im not a robot, do the moonwalk out while saying domo mr.roboto.
>>
File: AngryTortoise.jpg (60 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
AngryTortoise.jpg
60 KB, 700x560
>>62632953

Fuck you, Skinbag. I can live a hundred years out here on a few sips of water a month.
>>
File: Vala.jpg (133 KB, 1024x1542) Image search: [Google]
Vala.jpg
133 KB, 1024x1542
because I, too, am a tortoise.
>>
You know your answer doesn't actually matter right? It is about the involuntary responses your body gives.
>>
One of my favorite openings desu
>>
I pick it up and put it inside my suitcase made of human skin.
>>
>>62632915
I only just found out yesterday he died 3 years ago ;_;
>>
File: 1411631315112.png (539 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1411631315112.png
539 KB, 1366x768
>>62632915
>>
>>62632915
What Did He Mean By That?
>>
Deckard was a replicant.
>>
>>62632915

I think deckard was a bladerunner the whole time.
>>
you don't have to be a replicant to be a big guy
>>
>>62632915
Don't remember that line but I often have this epiphany. In my mind, when I help the turtle, a big hand picks me up and helps me too.

Equally I have a vision where I see a small being and just as I'm about to kill it, I see a big hand about to sqich me.

Another is I've found a computer that has millions of conscious little beings inside a simulation and I think its funny to pull the plug, at which point the universe ends. Millions of years in darkness I finally meet god and he tells me I shouldn't have pulled the plug, that it was the ultimate question and answer to the Universe and I failed.
>>
File: tsccs2e20cameron-vi.jpg (15 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
tsccs2e20cameron-vi.jpg
15 KB, 800x450
>watching The Sarah Connor Chronicles
>Cameron sees a flipped turtle and ignores it
>John admonishes her and rights the turtle
>later Cameron beats a man half to death and body slams him through a table
>then she gently rolls him over and smiles at John
>>
>>62638819
robots have no souls.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.