[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they held together by pure sexual chemistry? You just know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: brad-pitt-600x450.jpg (145 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-600x450.jpg
145 KB, 600x450
Are they held together by pure sexual chemistry?

You just know.
>>
Brad is a genuinely nice guy and sticks to Angelina because shes seriously fucked up emotionally, if he ever left her she'd kill herself and he knows that. Even after she adopted all those kids and did the whole activism thing in Africa the pit in her heart is still gaping wide. From what I've heard they both work all the time and when they don't they're not together, Brad spends his time in his orchard in France, drinking wine. While Angela spends it in AA meetings and therapy.
>>
>dem lips

I bet she sucks the life out of his dick harder than Jennifer Aniston sucked it out of his soul. Aniston bitched that he smoked too much weed.
>>
>>62631494
DUDE
>>
>>62631267
lol source
>>
>>62631207
I feel bad for the guy. She lopped her tits off and that face looks like a lamp from texas chainsaw massacre.
>>
spoogy spoopy skeraten
>>
>>62631267
Sounds about right. Kind of puts ex's in perspective. I'm sure Aniston was crushed when he left, but now I'm sure she doesn't care and he knows he fucked up.

>Win for Aniston
>>
Too bad they already have a fucked up kid
>>
>>
>>62633034

Which probably explains why Pitt looks awful as well. He looks anxious.
>>
>>62633059

I think I read he has social anxiety

The man looks fucking amazing for his age though
>>
>>62631207
brad is literally the biggest kek in hollywood and probably cries himself to sleep at night regretting not wifeing Aniston.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 425x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 425x281
>>62631267
>Brad spends his time in his orchard in France, drinking wine
And smoking weed, Brad apparantly has the best weed i hollywood... Yet he has never done a weed lmao movie, he just gets high and drinks wine while the nannys take care of the kids
>>
>>62633108
Forgot video

Tarantino talks about Hanging out with Brad. Smoking weed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibiYOUCV0XA&app=desktop
>>
>>62633108
A guy that ages like tht doesnt smoke anything. He probably wakes up and eats an edible.
>>
She's so brave.
>>
>>62633108
he quit smoking weed. also how would you know if he had the best weed in hollywood. who would've even given out that information. also how would you know that he get high and drunk instead of raising his children. are you brad pitt
>>
>>62633164
Dude got in shit from his wife for being caught smoking cigs. smoked both forever. Guy is a down home southern stoner type.
>>
Pitt has looked increasingly miserable in every photo with her for quite some years now.
>>
>>62633103
This.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3300334/Brad-Pitt-praises-Angelina-Jolie-s-courage-face-surgeries-actress-reveals-ovaries-removed-late-mother-s-doctor.html

>Brad Pitt praises his wife Angelina Jolie's courage in a new joint interview.

>The husband and wife appeared on the Today Show on Monday, where they discussed the actress' decision to undergo preventative double mastectomy in 2013, and the surgery to remove her ovaries earlier this year.

>'There was no vanity to my wife's approach,' the 51-year-old said. 'It was mature.'

What will she chop off next?
>>
>>62633309
hes acting
>>
>>62631207
brad pitt got old

even legends die

we'll get old and die too

:(
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.