[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone's opinions on Master of None?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: cucumberinbutthole.jpg (47 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
cucumberinbutthole.jpg
47 KB, 960x720
Personally I thought it was acting, even though the acting was wooden at parts. Related to Episodes 2 and 3 so much
>>
Eric was good.
>>
>>62629176
he was aiight

dad was the best
>>
Liking it so far, especially since the humor is so topical.

Dev is kind of a dweeb, though. Gives me hope if he can land chicks with the way he acts around them.
>>
Felt like a freshman writing project. Very meh.
>>
>>62629231
>Gives me hope if he can land chicks with the way he acts around them.
It's a tv show you fuck
>>
>>62629303
2real tho
>>
>>62629303

Groundbreaking observation.
>>
>>62629163
Good, not great. It's a good show that does what it tries to do well. Solid 7/10. Good job.
>>
>>62629163
I liked it a lot but you could see a lot of Ansari's stand-up inserted into the show. Especially at one point where he's literally standing up in front of his friends complaining about texting etiquette, which is a bit from his stand-up shows. IDK, felt weird to me.
>>
I like it but the acting is really awkward from the main cast except the girlfriend.
>>
>>62630180
The delivery is increidbly poor I think, the material is fine but it doesn't flow or sound natural.

Just sounds like his stand up bits repackaged
>>
I gave it 2 stars
>>
Just finished it. 8/10.
>>
I like how it looks
>>
>>62631148

That's his actual dad in the show by the way
>>
Its heavy handed as fuck at times but consistently funny. Dev's three friends are all wooden as shit as well (Eric more than makes up for it though by being physically funny - bouncy castle, couch bit). Indians on TV and Parents are the stand outs, the less focus on Dev's love life the better.

Jon Bentjamin and Colin Salmon where another two comedic highlights (although the latter is kind of a bare faced rip off of Patrick Stewart in Extras)
>>
the acting feels forced and unnatural im only 2 episodes in but probably wont watch more senpai

it feels like a laugh-track show except there are no laughs

>>62634371
really? the bouncy castle thing felt like "le zany manchild" but if u really liked it i'd recommend searching youtube for "epic fail compilation" for more awesome physical comedy

it feels like watching louie without the authentic sincerity/criticism
>>
>tfw no Rachel gf
>>
>I sold everything I own and I'm moving to Italy to go to pasta school!
>roll credits

aziz ansari is a fucking retard
>>
>>62635567
a lot of feels but none of em reeaals basically
>>
>>62629163
Basically Louie with a main character I liked less and less clever humor.
>>
Would u stop shilling this unfunny fucking currynigger bastard? Reported for commercial spam
>>
LIVE FROM THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
>>62634371
Is Colin Salmon popular in the US or something or is that just a fucking random choice?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.