[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW EXCLUSIVE FINDING DORY TRAILER https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: dory.jpg (259 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
dory.jpg
259 KB, 1000x562
NEW EXCLUSIVE FINDING DORY TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JNLwlcPBPI
looks like they're just rehashing nemo
>>
>>62627583
I can see that pixar has ran out of ideas. Although, its not like disney was always creative with them ripping off famous fairy tales. I was never really a disney fan but this is getting ridiculous even for disney pixar.
>>
Are Dory and Martin fucking?
>>
>>62629458
The Jewish stranglehold on Hollywood will be exploiting this film to push Martin and Dory as an analogue for an interracial couple to normalize miscegnation in the minds of the modern youth.
>>
>>62629458
MARLIN YOU FUCKING PLEB! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>62627583
>Rehashing Nemo

Finding Nemo was the search for a missing son. Finding Dory is trying to help Dory remember her family and reunite them. The stories are similar but Nemo had a sense of urgency that Dory won't.
>>
>>62629563
>two fish
>interracial couple
That seems like a stretch. If Marlin gets keked by a shark I'll agree that it's propaganda.
>>
>>62629140
Wow we got a real chucklefuck over here boys. Listen numbnuts this has been in the works for years so get off your pretentious hipster horse and fuck yourself dead.
>>
>>62627583
>character has no long-term memory
>can somehow remember she's friends with Marlin
>>
>>62629646
>long term memory loss
are you baiting in a nemo thread on purpose
>>
>>62629646
It's one of those things where initially that would be an issue but with being around the same fish long enough they slowly bleed into her memories/conscious
>>
This shit will be annoying having to sit there and wade through the 'thought process' of a forgetful fish on an adventure.
>>
I'm all for this. I could fap to Ellen's delicious voice all day. Thank God I'm getting more.
>>
>>62629825
Really weird but I won't argue with it
>>
>>62627583
I used to admire Pixar for not doing sequels. They used to make an effort to come up with original story lines instead of selling out for quick and easy cash. Now it seems like all they do is sequels.
>calmly awaits Toy Story 4, Monsters Inc 3, Wall-E 2....
>>
Got to see Sanjay Super Team and a small chunk of Finding Dory.

It's gun be good.
>>
>>62627583
It's gonna be a cars 2 repeat of mediocrity
Then again cars wasn't that great anyway
>>
>>62630185
>Disney
>>
>>62630185
God I simply cannot believe their making Toy Story 4 and that its going to be an animated Romantic Comedy. I have a book on the creation of Pixar and there's a paragraph that really stuck with me about how they don't wanna create movies that are done anywhere else and don't want to make movies just cause they will sell well (hence why the said they never wanted to make a princess movie) and that original ideas were the most important. Only to make a sequel if they had a good idea. I think that holds true for both Toy Story sequels although three to a lesser extent and even the Monsters Uni (seriously its not bad on a rewatch.) but fuck me TS4, Cars 3, and Finding Dory are so fucking cheap. It's literally just sequels to their biggest sellers. Incredibles 2 has potential but only because Brad Bird as said many times in the past he didn't wanna make it and would only consider it if he came up with a really good idea.
>>
>>62630377
Cars was mediocre (but at least had some heart) Cars 3 is an atrocity, it's no secret that there was a guy or team in Pixar with a movie about spies in mind and they took his/their idea and slapped Cars on it too make money. Fuck you John Lasseter you hack, what happened to you man.
>>
Finding Meme-o was the most overrated garbage ever only because it looked pretty, even worse than frozen
>>
>>62630583
here's your reply, great bait. Overrated sure, but it's not a bad film and if you truly believe that you need to accept that liking things that are popular is okay.
>>
File: 1408565766088.jpg (70 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1408565766088.jpg
70 KB, 900x900
>Pixar now making more sequels than original works
>>
>>62629632
What the say? Did you just say fuck me about? You bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerous Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes of which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the pathetic little thing. You call your life? You're fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If only you could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, Your dead fucking kiddo.
>>
Watched Inside Out today, it was very good
>>
>>62627583
hype
>>
>>62627583
>yfw you realize Dory is essential Rain man
>>
>>62630484
>Cars 3 is an atrocity
are you from the future? how's The Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory then?
>>
Fuck Dory
>>
>>62629458
>fish
>fucking

eeeeeeh
>>
File: shlomo plant.jpg (19 KB, 367x392) Image search: [Google]
shlomo plant.jpg
19 KB, 367x392
>>62630809
oy vey i have to maximize my financially proven properties..can't open myself up to risky investments and original ideas..no no no
>>
>>62633994
meant 2 sorry
>>
File: 1443935486239.jpg (405 KB, 487x758) Image search: [Google]
1443935486239.jpg
405 KB, 487x758
>>62627583
>looks like they're just rehashing nemo
No shit. Any dumb cunt could tell you that just from hearing that this movie is getting made.
>>
>Finding nemo
>comfy enviroments
>comfy characters
>comfy story
Looking forward to go back to that universe to be completly /-/onest
>>
What the fuck, 12 years later and the visuals look worse??
>>
>>62635785
I agree, something about the characters are just too wrinkled or something.
>>
>>62627583

there's no reason why this should've been made except for money. goddamn, I really like finding nemo but this looks dumb.

also, dory is one of the stupidest characters ever in a disney movie
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.