[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le funny accents lmao xD >Dude le weird and quirky names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: fargo.jpg (125 KB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
fargo.jpg
125 KB, 710x400
>le funny accents lmao xD
>Dude le weird and quirky names haha!!
>Ohhh le epic badass characters with Ep1K onel1nerz!! WATCH OUT FOR THOSE GUYS
>Mike Milligan and le Kitchen Brothers dude le prog rock band wtf so randumbb xDDD
>ohhh tension
>DUDE ALIENS LMAO

Ugh, is there a more pleb show than this? Seriously?
>>
>>62626322
Shut the fuck up, will you?
>>
>>62626322
Betting you're the same faggot who posted in the "times /tv/ tricked you into watching shit" thread.
>>
Shut the fuck up you cock smoker
>>
>>62626322
This reducio ad absurdum shit can be applied to literally anything
>hurrr chasing a whale hurrr XD metaphor for searching for god and truth BRAVO melville
>lol ebin horse haha bela tarr is so smart DUDE PHILOSOPHY KEK

It just makes you a stupid contrarian faggot, and I'd like to see you articulate why you don't like the show, because I'm sure it's just because it's popular.
>>
Yeah, I don't like season 2 as much either. You're still a gibbering moron though.
>>
>>62626322
OP wished the show was more CSI or Law and Order. Stop hating things that try to be unique.
>>
File: okay then.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
okay then.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Is this the webm thread?
>>
>>62626322
Yeah, it's called Breaking Bad.
>>
>>62626391
The general public have a much lower intelligence than the elite few, so if it's popular I'm automatically going to think it's bad. This is called logic.

I've not even fucking watched the show, nor the film. I just know it's bad because it's popular. Problem?
>>
>>62626463
Mena Suvari?
>>
OP IS A FAGGOT AND I BET HE LIKES THE LEFTOVERS
>>
>admitting you're a dirty pleb on /tv/

you absolute madman
>>
>>62626749
>OP IS A FAGGOT AND I BET HE LIKES THE LEFTOVERS

Dude, Season 2 has been great. You would think, "It's like season 1, but we're adding a bunch of black people" would be a recipe for disaster, but no.
>>
>>62626749
i love fargo and leftovers

suck my dick bitch
>>
File: 3.png (400 KB, 543x327) Image search: [Google]
3.png
400 KB, 543x327
Who /TeamHanzee/ here?
>>
>>62626689
Prove it's popular.
Check mate, fuckwit.
>>
>>62626322
>>62626322
And isn’t that a minor miracle? The state of the board today and the level of shitposting and shilling, that two men could stand on a lonely board in winter and talk calmly and rationally, while all around them, people are losing their mind.
>>
>>62626876
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>62626322

>I troll fans of popular thing lulz epic
>>
>>62626322

>careful with all those edgy opinions senpai.
>>
>>62626689
>I've not even fucking watched the show, nor the film. I just know it's bad because it's popular

lel the show gets like 1 million viewers an episode. it ain't popular bozo
>>
>>62626819
The way one of the Kitchen twins survived was just poor writing. They portrayed the Native American as a hardcore badass but somehow he was sloppy enough to not notice he didn't kill one of the brothers? And that brother got away with barely a scratch too. Lame.
>>
>>62626322
gud b8
these criticisms are meme criticisms anyway
>>
>>62627001
He was kept alive to deliver the head.
>>
>>62626819
LET'S GET THIS BOAT IN THE WATER
>>
>>62626322
>DUDE ALIENS LMAO
Explain ?
Haven't see this but if there are aylmaos i'm definitely watching it.
>>
LE I'M NOT REDDIT BUT I ACT LIEK A REDDIT RETARD MEME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>62627256
Take your pills, anon.
>>
>>62627001
dey all rook same

Maybe the one working with him wasn't his brother and Thing 1 just wasn't there
>>
>>62626519
you mean the goat show?
>>
>>62626689
well it aint popular so are you saying that it is the best show ever?
>>
>>62626322
Take your meds, Opie
>>
How are those even arguments? Stop getting your shitty sentiments in the way of making actual candid arguments you fucking welfare hick.
>>
>>62627106
This is correct. Though in fairness they could have made it clearer.
>>
>>62626749
You're as big a faggot as OP. The Leftovers and Fargo are the 2 best current airing shows. Fuck off with your gay shit cuh.
>>
>>62631060
do The Leftovers worth watching?
I know nothing about the show, but probably will watch it, just keep seeing this meme everywhere
>>
Did I miss the aliens reference in the last episode? Im sure there wasn't one
>>
>>62626689
That's very flawed logic, something can be very enjoyable to all and still carry a lot of depth. Hoping this is a troll, but opinions like this one do exist and must be shut down
>>
>>62632843

Molly's drawing.
>>
>>62632826
what meme?

well anyway, yes it's a very good show. it's a well written character drama that really captures emotions.
>>
>>62632980
not a meme, I mean whenever I read review for new fargo episodes from some published websites, often saw "2 best shows on television right now are fargo and the leftovers" comment bellied right down.

I think I'll start from the first season then.
>>
File: edgy scaring the children.png (829 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
edgy scaring the children.png
829 KB, 900x600
>>62626322
OP is a faggot.
>>
File: eva asuka or rei.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
eva asuka or rei.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>62627001
Watch it again. He knocks him out, he's meant to survive.
>>
>>62626322
I wonder what goes through OP's head when makong threads like this
>>
>>62633054
yeah man, go for it. also for season one, 3, 6, and 9 are the goat episodes, you're in for a treat.
>>
>>62626322
If you ever get the chance you should kill yourself
>>
>>62626391
>reducio ad absurdum
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.