[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yeah, about Megan...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 10cl_poster.jpg (119 KB, 1048x1552) Image search: [Google]
10cl_poster.jpg
119 KB, 1048x1552
So yeah, about Megan...
>>
>>67276236
Listen lad, what I don't understand is why Emmett and Michelle didn't just plan on jumping Howard when his back was turned, getting his gun and then go about building their retarded hazmat suit or doing whatever the fuck else they wanted to do. Michelle already glassed the shit out of Howard once, and Emmett was able to force his way in the shelter earlier in the film... so why not wait it out a bit? Howard was growing more chill with each passing day... dude was cooking them food and playing apples to apples with them... he had became a bro.
>>
>>67276349
I didn't get that either. Didn't the kitchen have knives? Stab him to death while he's watching Pretty in Pink and proceed from there.
>>
>>67276349
Howard's a big guy. I could see him overcoming two small injured people
>>
>>67276420
he got completely leveled by the girl alone. Once Emmett's arm was back to normal the two of them could have done whatever they wanted. Dealing with a one arm man with a knife and grappling with a wirey bitch going for your gun at the same time is pretty tuff. Plus that was kind of their plan from the beginning... they just sort of waited too long and didn't go through with it... Instead Emmett just was like... "hey.... we are planning to steal your gun. How do you feel about that?"

I guess Emmett was the weak link... he was just too much of a pussy to go through with trying to fist fight Howard. Although he did in the beginning of the film to get his way into the shelter?

Doesn't make sense...
>>
>>67276558
>"hey.... we are planning to steal your gun. How do you feel about that?"
how stupid can one person be
>>
>>67276420
for you
>>
>>67276349
>>67276384
>>67276420
>>67276558
>>67276662
>>67276748
I think Emmett was secretly in on the rape dungeon thing the whole time. He probably used it to kidnap and rape people too, but when all the shit went down he probably realized that he might be in a safe place with the last woman on earth... so he turned sides during the ordeal... he started out on Howards team, but moved to Michelle's cuz dat ass...

thoughts?
>>
>>67277160
I could never tell if he was in on the chained girl sex dungeon scenario or if he was just an idiot.
>>
>>67277922
Besides the whole Megan/Brittany issue, he did save those two and they were ungrateful.
>>
>>67277160
there was a reason he volunteered to go to the air filtration unit. he knew something was there...
>>
File: stinky.jpg (160 KB, 961x539) Image search: [Google]
stinky.jpg
160 KB, 961x539
>While on set Mary Elizabeth Winstead repeatedly took off her socks and rubbed them in the face of her co-stars. "“I can’t wait for you to see this," Elizabeth said, "they’re going to lock me away in a box after this movie comes out because my feet are so stinky."
>>
>>67277987
He was just gentlemanly like that
>>
>>67277987
they installed an air filtration unit in the first place because mew's feet were so stinky
>>
>>67277987
Why would Howard put that system in an area he cannot reach himself?
>>
>>67277983
>ungrateful
They both were use like tools. I don't see your point of giving Howard any kind of respect or grace.
>>
>>67277987
He knew the air filtration unit functions because he installed with Howard.
>>
>>67278197
Howard could reach the area himself but Brittany block the entrance so Howard couldn't find her HELP message on the bunker window.
>>
>>67278285
Oh right, I forgot he couldn't open the hatch
>>
>>67278385
This is also the main reason why did Howard kill Brittany and then says to Michelle that "he knows what a traitor looks like" line.
>>
>>67278285
Isnt that still stupid ? He would have to get out the bunker to reach the hatch
>>
>>67278721
Let last thing he wanted to do is to exit the bunker. He knew that those aliens things were outside.

Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HOVHoxZE0I

Is one of the communications satellites that he work on. You can see that he really knew what is going on.
>>
camrip?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.