[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Charles.jpg (535 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Charles.jpg
535 KB, 2000x1000
Fuck you /tv/ you told me he wouldn't die until until later. I wasn't ready for this. Your historical accuracy means nothing.
>>
>>67269673
Legitimately a shocking and well executed death scene and he had some great lines.

>Whatever remorse I have or do not have, is my own. That I choose not to share it with you, says more about you than it does about me.
>A shepeherd...? You are the sheep and whatever I have to say to God, I'll tell him myself, or not at all.
>These men who brought me here today, do not fear me. They brought me here today because they fear you... Because they know that my voice, the voice that refuses to be enslaved, once lived in you. And may yet still... They brought me here today to show you death, And use it to frighten you, into ignoring that voice. But know this... We are many. They are few. To fear death is a choice, And they can't hang us all...
>Get on with it motherfucker
>>
File: 1457392719065.jpg (4 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1457392719065.jpg
4 KB, 250x237
>>67269673

Fuck the governor. I just finished this episode, I'm fucking furious. I miss Chaz.
>>
>>67269673
Get on with it motherfucker
>>
>>67269673
Yeah, it really was too soon, this isn't even the last season. Who is supposed to carry the show now?
>>
File: Make it happen.png (2 MB, 1230x1002) Image search: [Google]
Make it happen.png
2 MB, 1230x1002
>>67271907
Next season will probably be the last and don't worry I got a feeling we will be seeing the actor shortly in a new franchise.
>>
Black Sails is literally the best tv show currently airing yet it's so underrated because >lol pirates
>>
>>67272142
Because its on meme channel not on
>muh HBO XD
>>
>>67269673
In case Ned Lo showing up when he should have been like 12 and getting murdered by someone he never met didn't tip you off: Historical accuracy is played kinda loosely here.
>>
>>67272269
>Historical accuracy is played kinda loosely here.
For one thing Vane and Blackbeard were about the same age IRL
Then there's the fact Silver, Flint, Billy etc never existed at all
>>
>>67272269
>>67272300
Did people really went and look at that show expecting historical accuracy ?

If you know a bit about the setting you directly see that it's a prequel of Treasure Island. By that same fact, you just have to look at the actors and what they play to see that from the very beginning, historical accuracy will not be there (just look at fucking Anne Bonny been here for no reasons)
>>
>>67272088
hes qt shame hes a fucking manlet tho
>>
File: height.png (61 KB, 1025x205) Image search: [Google]
height.png
61 KB, 1025x205
>>67273004
6'0" isn't manlet status
>>
>>67269673
Least he hung in there
>>
>>67272088

This would make me happy as long as he loses his captain vain growly "I am batman" voice.
>>
>>67269673
His story was over once the governor arrived if you're to go by historical accuracy. He never returned to Nassau after escaping. Sure, he didn't die for another year or so, but he ended up stuck on a non-populated island.
>>
>>67273160
It is on 4chan and especially in /fit/.
>>
>>67273160
That's probably a lie though.
Most actors lie about their height

We do know that the actor that plays Billy Bones is definitely tall along with Blackbeard but fucking Vane looks short up against almost everyone there.
>>
>>67276113
Who gives a fuck?
Why does the height of these people matter so much to you?
>>
>>67270263
>Fuck the governor
Governor is in coma.
It was that lesbo bitch who killed him
>>
>>67273160
6 is king of manlets you fucking 6 foot shill!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.