[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go? I would be alone and also I don't want to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: davis_flyer-page-001.jpg (432 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
davis_flyer-page-001.jpg
432 KB, 1275x1650
Should I go? I would be alone and also I don't want to get my butthole touched
>>
File: frank.gif (1012 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
frank.gif
1012 KB, 500x547
Sure, its a lot funner than I expected.
Dress up a bit and, for the love of all thats holy, DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT ITS YOUR FIRST TIME.
>>
Sure. Go alone. Have a good time, and just stay in your seat if you don't want your butt hole touched.
>>
>>61819625
>DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT ITS YOUR FIRST TIME.
they know m8, they always sniff out the virgins
>>
>>61819532

sorry OP, if you were in austin i'd still not go with you, i cant stand those fucking theatre school drop out greasy losers.

i enjoyed the movie but dont think i could handle being part of a live showing
>>
>>61820095
they didn't get me.. but then i didn't go alone.. and the girl i went with was a virgin too (dressed as a slutty magenta, and i went as the lips) so we didn't rat each other out or talk to anyone else.
>>
>>61820115
yeah, you definitely shouldn't go.. no one likes a depressing bitter guy like you at a party. you'd just kill the good mood.
>>
>>61819532
If you're a legit autist just wanting to go for the people watching, don't go. They will want to talk to you and fuck with you if you're not dressed like a degenerate. You've been warned.
>>
mfw going to the NYC showing off and on for 5 years now
>>
>>61819532
Just do it to say you've actually done it at least once. Life is short, experience it when you can.
>>
Its one of those things that are really really fun only if you let go of your inhibitions.

Bring a pack of hot dogs to throw at the screen and go make some new friends OP. You might even like the butthole touching

i did
>>
The place I saw it at served beer and allowed you to drink in the theater. Im not sure I would have enjoyed it as much sober.
>>
DON'T GET HOT
>>
>>61819532
cover your butthole with duct tape
then bedazzle the duct tape
problem solved
>>
Fuck Rocky Horror and it's regimented Midnight Movie horseshit. It's like a Nuremberg Rally for trannies.
>>
>>61819532
Yepp, it is really fun if you decide to parcipitate
>>
>>61819532
Shock Treatment is better
>>
Ive been three times. A lot of fun the first time because i didnt know what the fuck was going on, the other two times were ok because 99% of the callbacks were the same. when i went, they asked you a trivia question about the movie so they can mark you as a 'virgin' and make you do a lot of stupid unfunny shit for the fist part of the show. go once, dont let them know its your first time, and never go again.
>>
>>61820755
oh and try to go the afterparty if you know anyone working the show, the girls are fuckin hoo-ahs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.