[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Return Of The Jedi almost had a completely different ending.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1400981763670.jpg (59 KB, 709x913) Image search: [Google]
1400981763670.jpg
59 KB, 709x913
Return Of The Jedi almost had a completely different ending. George Lucas toyed with the idea that after Luke witnesses Yoda's death, he puts his blanket on, proclaims “Now I am Yoda” and morphs into him.
>>
DARTH ICKY
>>
What
>>
>>61817892
Mulholland Drive almost had a completely different ending. David Lynch toyed with the idea that after the Rita witnesses Naomi's death, she puts her wig on, proclaims "Now I am Naomi" and morphs into her.
>>
>The Dark Knight Rises almost had a completely different ending. Christopher Nolan toyed with the idea that after CIA kills Bane, he dons his mask and proclaims “Now I am Bane” and becomes a big guy
>>
Drive almost had a completely different ending. Nicholas Winding Refn toyed with the idea that after the Driver kills Nino, he takes his gloves off, proclaims “Now I am the car” and runs away making engine noises.
>>
Alien almost had a completely different ending. Ripley Scott toyed with the idea that after Ripley kill's the alien, she puts the alien's head over hers, proclaims “Now I am Alien” and morphs into it.
>>
>>61818019
AND A REAL HERO
>>
Tommy Boy almost had a completely different ending. Peter Segal toyed with the idea that after Tommy witnesses Richard's death, he puts his coat on, proclaims “Now I am the little coat” and morphs into him.
>>
Dunston Checks In almost had a completely different ending. Ken Kwapis toyed with the idea that after George Costanza witnesses Dunston's death, he puts his fur on, proclaims "Now I will check in" and morphs into him.
>>
>>61817892
This would have been a complete mindfuck whoa
>>
2001 A Space Odyssey almost had a completely different ending. Stanley Kubrick toyed with the idea that after Dave witnesses his own death, he points at the Monolith, proclaims “Now I am SpaceBaby!” and morphs into him.
>>
>>61817892
Poetry
>>
Watchmen almost had a completely different ending. Zach Snyder toyed with the idea that after Dr. Manhattan witnesses Rorschach's death, he puts his hat on, proclaims “Now I am Rorschach” and morphs into him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.