[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS IT FRESH? ITS FROZEN? DREADFUL. ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dCin3SXs.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dCin3SXs.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
IS IT FRESH?

ITS FROZEN?

DREADFUL. ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL.
>>
Master Chef >>>>>>> hells kitchen
>>
IT'S FUH-KING RAAAAAAAAAAW
>>
Post YouTube videos you doughnuts
>>
>>61816208
The f word >>master chef
>>
WHERE'S THE LAAAMB SAUUUUUUUUUUUUCE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VREZRv_SWYU
>>
File: Massimo D'Alema.jpg (54 KB, 699x462) Image search: [Google]
Massimo D'Alema.jpg
54 KB, 699x462
>>61816409
> mfw He's the only brit I know who drops the 'F' bomb instead of 'bloody' when he's mad.
>>
was Raj autistic? for real https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dek5SMLNc6g
>>
>>61816208
kitchen nightmare uk >>> master chef >>>>>>> hells kitchen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kitchen nightmare us
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674314/More-60-cent-Kitchen-Nightmares-restaurants-visited-Gordon-Ramsay-closed.html

lel
>>
>>61816732
No, just a paid actor . No-one can be that useless in kitchen, and have a professional career as a Chef for 20-something years.
>>
>>61816764
The fact that he's able to save 40% of them is pretty impressive. Those restaurants start off 60k in debt and have crazy people in charge.
>>
File: wpid-ronramseyswns_450x450.jpg (61 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
wpid-ronramseyswns_450x450.jpg
61 KB, 450x450
Didn't it turn out a bunch of his restaurants were serving frozen packaged meals or something?

I doubt it was Gordon though, he's too based. It was properly his dastardly heroin addict brother trying to sabotage him again.
>>
Anyone have a link to the USA version where there's an argument in the kitchen, and the producers dub in obvious glass_breaks.wav sound effects?
>>
>>61816820
many famous chefs don't actually visit or make sure their restaurants are up to snuff, I went to the original vij's here in vancouver and the curry was worse than my mom's. and she's a white canadian. it's clearly gone downhill, I also heard tojo's was only on par with a normal japanese place yet costs $200 a person
>>
>>61816764

A lot of them deserved to go out of business.
>>
>>61816738
honestly

why was kitchen nightmares fox edition so garbage, why do they have to fuck with the formula
>>
>>61816867
>GLASS SHATTERS
>CONCERNED LOOKS FROM GUESTS

>COMMERICIAL BREAK

>SAME GLASS SHATTERING
>SAME CONCERNED LOOKS FROM GUESTS
>IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.