[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the cunt is to blame for this poor man betraying his people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.jpg (48 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
48 KB, 720x576
So the cunt is to blame for this poor man betraying his people and causing countless deaths. If only she fucked him or even hugged him instead of waiting for chad, he wouldnt have to work for Saruman in order to get that pale pussy.
>>
>>61815697
Sure thing m8. Him banning eomer and trying to divide rohan's people had nothing to do with him...
>>
>>61815963
Everything he did, he did because Saruman promised him he could get the girl if he does what is asked of him.
>>
So he's like the ultimate beta? Is a creep weirdo, fucks people over all for his oneitis and gets killed (I think?) for it and she goes off after some Chad who doesn't even want her.
>>
Literally the world is going to end because Stacey laughed at me when I asked her to prom: the thread.
>>
>>61815697
I admire this guy, instead of shooting up the stables or whatever, he patiently plotted to destroy all the normies from within.
>>
Why was this movie so fucking good.
>>
>>61816321
He's just a bit above the average robot.
>>
File: 1444834134940.png (2 MB, 1202x1017) Image search: [Google]
1444834134940.png
2 MB, 1202x1017
>>61816768
Almost as good as the Hobbit movies
>>
File: 145[1].jpg (5 KB, 145x205) Image search: [Google]
145[1].jpg
5 KB, 145x205
Is he the equivalent of Snape?
>>
File: Grima.jpg (12 KB, 200x299) Image search: [Google]
Grima.jpg
12 KB, 200x299
Some of you wizards are alright, don't go to the top of Orthanc tomorrow.
>>
>>61815697
The tipping of your fedora just sent out seismic waves of destruction
>>
>>61817025

I really shouldnt have laughed a hard as i did
>>
>>61816829
whats going on here
>>
>>61816829
>that fucking bloom effect
>that CGI in 100% of the screen
What was PJ thinking? Isn't CGI more expensive? Why wouldn't you do the maximum you can with practical effects, real actors, etc?
>>
>>61817099
>Isn't CGI more expensive?
No, why the fuck do you think it's so overused.
>>
>>61817099
>>61817150
You are both right, GOOD cgi is expensive and time consuming, shitty rushed cgi is cheap which is why you see it so much.

Watch the life after pi documentary to see what im talking about.
>>
>>61817203
>>61817150
But for example. LOTR had a budget of 281 million dollars while the hobbit had 745 millions. Now lets face it. LOTR > Hobbit and the CGI in the hobbit looks disgusting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.