[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: js3-csoport-1600x900.jpg (460 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
js3-csoport-1600x900.jpg
460 KB, 1600x900
Do you miss it?
>>
>>61813086
do i miss fat and ugly people being called "sexy?"

no.
>>
>>61813293

Snooki and Deena got called fat though.
>>
CABS
>>
I miss watching Sam and Ronnie fight. Nothing makes me laugh harder than Ronnie smashing all of Sam's stuff with a blank look on his face, then throwing her bed on the balcony.
>>
How does anyone get away with being called the situation
>>
>>61813616
>Catalog

But that was literally the worst and most repetitive part of the show
>>
>>61813616
>>61813652
RAHN STAHP YA TRAHMATAHZIN ME
>>
>>61813641

The Situation himself is a phenomenon who needs to be studied extensively.
>>
>>61813652
I think angry white women getting btfo is funny
>>
Honestly, yes. I pretended like I only watched it because my girlfriend enjoyed it but I did also. Watching trash argue and get drunk was entertaining.
>>
File: geordie-shore-sofa-group-3.jpg (520 KB, 618x678) Image search: [Google]
geordie-shore-sofa-group-3.jpg
520 KB, 618x678
You americans with your fat horrible women.
Jersey Shore may have started this but you yanks pale in comparison to

Geordie Shore
The Valleys
Ex on the Beach

The same with The Hills compared to such patrician shows as

The Only Way is Essex
Made in Chelsea
>>
File: CABS.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CABS.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
>>61813554
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.