[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>character closes car door by wrapping their hand around the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 241x228
>character closes car door by wrapping their hand around the inside of the door frame and pulling it away before the door slams shut
>>
Name fifty movies where this happens.
>>
>>61812927
How would you respond OP, if someone did this, but slammed the door on their arm, repeatedly until the arm began to disintegrate in a spectacle of gory practical effects?
>>
>>61813098
it'd be easier to name up 50 guys who fucked ur mom tbh
>>
>>61813224
Maybe other people would learn from it. They might understand that you can close a car door by pushing the outside of it until it shuts.
>>
>>61813385
Sometimes its fun to intentionally take risks in life. If you're feeling bored and feeling like your life just isn't exciting enough, try closing the car door in a way that could potentially inflict harm on you.
>>
>>61812927
How come they never slam their fingers in the door?
>>
>>61813536
Exactly. Most of the time they don't even look at what they're doing with their hand. Really triggers my autism.

I'd like to find an example to show everyone how potentially dangerous it is.
>>
>>61813717
"WHERE WE ARE GOING YOU WON'T NEED HANDS TO HOLD THINGS."
>>
>>61813717
Please do, because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>61812927
I don't really understand what you mean by this
>>
>>61813490
I do this at my work only instead of slamming doors we drink gasoline.
>>
>>61814031
Grabbing the outer edge of a door and slamming it shut towards you.
>>
I agree OP. It's always bothered me too.
>>
This has always bothered me too. It happens a lot in movies and TV, but I'd never close a door like that, fearing I'd crush my hand. Maybe it's just an American thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB3m0nQFnLo

5:54 is kind of an example for those that don't know what I'm talking about. Although there are a lot more severe cases in other films and shows.

Why the fuck would you shut a car door like that?
>>
>>61812927
dumb frogposter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.