[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is one of the greatest contributions to the sci-fi genre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gunbuster.jpg (294 KB, 693x1000) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster.jpg
294 KB, 693x1000
This is one of the greatest contributions to the sci-fi genre in the past 30 years. Why haven't you seen it, /tv/?
>>
>>61810265
because its a japanese cartoon about fucking kids.
>>
>>61810265
I did and I loved it.

Nono best tho.
>>
>>61810265
>chinese cartoon
>even remotely good
>>
>>61810321
Name a superior live-action sci-fi show in the past 20 years.
>>
Blatant Interstellar ripoff.
>>
>>61810888

KEK the anime is from 1988 fucktard. Is the other way around...
>>
>scishit
Almost as pathetic as horror

Grow up fauxnerd
>>
>>61810902

it's Ender's Game rip-off you fucking faggot
>>
Good Sci-Fi anime:
Astroboy
Texhnolyze
Cowboy Bebop
Crusher Joe
Serial Experiments Lain
>>
>>61810902
Did you really just reply to that?
>>
>>61810916
ur a fag
>>
>>61810265
Listen here op, Gunbuster is one of my favorite anime of all time, i love the 80s aesthetic, i love the spaceship, alien and mecha design but the science in it makes no sense.
And i understand that Science-Fiction is the science of the fiction and not fiction with science in it but Gunbuster is a Super Robot anime and since 1989 there have been many anime that use its science to a deeper degree

So while Gunbuster is a great anime, its not "one of the greatest contributions to the sci-fi genre in the past 30 years"
Now enjoy your shitposting thread because you posted anime on /tv/eddit
>>
>>61810265
That's not Ghost in the Shell or Serial Experiment Lane
>>
>all that "yaaawn senpai" thing

srsly.
>>
>>61811026
WHat about Legends of the Galactic Heroes?
and NieA is kinda Sci Fi
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.