[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wew lad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1444982357011.jpg (14 KB, 354x309) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444982357011.jpg
14 KB, 354x309
wew lad
>>
I wonder what Ewan was thinking at that particular moment
>>
>>61806947
>Imagine being Ewan in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ahmed Best, you fuckin' fine, all hilarious with your clumsy body and horrific alien monster face. I would totally be friends with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is befriend another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ewan and not only sit in that chair while Ahmed Best flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the latex seams and leathery costume, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that slapstick routine Not only having to tolerate this crime against cinema but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS and HE'S A FUNNIER CHARACTER THAN THEY EVER HAD IN THE OTHER MOVIES because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his laughable fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Scotland. You've never even seen anything this fucking pathetic before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out inside his suit as he bumbles arround suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hilarious (for that is what she calls himself)" routine, the routine he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ewan. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>61806478
Despecialized edition when?
>>
>>61806947
i wonder what the film makers were thinking with the jar jar shit, CG dates really really rapidly having an all CG character front and centre is lunacy and now years later it almost looks like a parody edit.
>>
>>61808689
Whereas rubber masks are timeless?

As HD made roughly 99.9% of movies made before it look like parodies.
>>
>>61808714
Rubber masks certainly hold up better than CGI
>>
>>61808649
>trying to be le epic man three hours after the thread died
Fuck off.
>>
>>61808748
If you applied the same type of CGI-hate autism to rubber masks (or any special effect), they wouldn't.

As all movies look fake.
>>
>>61808714
>Whereas rubber masks are timeless?

good practical effects age far slower than CG which makes radical improvements more or less every year
>>
>>61806478
I would pay to watch a Star Wars film where the protagonist looked exactly like that.
>>
>>61808886
Nope. Rubber masks look just as stupid as they day they're made as they will 30/40/50 years later... if you're motivated to hate rubber masks for some reason.

For instance, the thing reboot. The marketing buzz is they changed from practical to CGI because the test audiences were too scared, the real reason is the test audiences were laughing.
>>
>>61808839
>>/Lucas/

Wizard of Oz is 80 years old and looks better than prequels
>>
>>61808922

funny bad still would have been funnier than what we got. boring bad.
>>
>>61808922
whats wrong with funny costumes? the costumes in the origional look funny but it became the authentic star wars look. the black guy in the latest is wearing denim jeans ffs, jeans in space? he looks like a moron because his costume doesn't fit in with the others silly costumes
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 797x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 797x1000
>>61808922
>he thinks people are literally talking about a rubber Halloween mask
>>
>>61808922
>the real reason is the test audiences were laughing.
source?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.