[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You don't wanna fuck my shit up? You're fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tarantino_cameo_2.jpg (88 KB, 466x687) Image search: [Google]
tarantino_cameo_2.jpg
88 KB, 466x687
>You don't wanna fuck my shit up? You're fucking up my shit right now! You're gonna fuck my shit up big time if Bonnie comes home. So just do me that favor, all right? The phone is in my bedroom, I suggest you get going.
>>
Why was his character so important? Was he some sort of body disposer? Been awhile since I watched this film.
>>
File: 8404946871_ebc2ae064a.jpg (55 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
8404946871_ebc2ae064a.jpg
55 KB, 500x281
SHADDAP, BLACK
>>
>>61804687
He was a friend that lived nearby, they just needed a place to lay low and call for help
>>
Steve Buscemi should have played Jimmie
>>
>>61804706
He was a drug dealer. The extras on the blue ray say so.
>>
>>61804687
Marvin's head absolutely covered the back of the car. Like you couldn't even see through it because it was so covered in blood and brain matter. John Travolta and Sam Jackson had blood all over them too, Jackson had bits of skull and fucking brain in his curls.

That car had to be taken off the road immediately. It was a miracle they even got to Jimmy's house. That could have been an entire scene of them just trying to get off the road without drawing the police and having them deal with people honking because they find objection to a back painted in blood.

They couldn't have just found a back alleyway or an empty field because they had nothing to wash off the car or themselves if they just wanted to ditch the car.
>>
>>61804676

why the fuck does this hack cameos so much in his movies? Like I can understand if you'd cameo like peter jackson, but to actually have lines, minutes in a film? that's pretty much self indulgent
>>
>>61804873
Okay, him being as pissed as he was, especially before his coffee, makes more sense.
>>
>>61804873
>>61804902
Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBni_-tMNs
>>
>>61804944
thanks
>>
>>61804890
Steve Buscemi was supposed to do that part but he couldn't.
>>
>>61805030
holy shit he would've been perfect.
>>
His acting is sub-par
>>
>>61804702
This was awful
>>
MMMMM THIS IS SOME DAMN GOOD SHIT FUCKED
>>
DEAD NIGGER STORAGE
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 445x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 445x290
>>61806655
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.