[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>90s awesome >2000-2006 good >2006-2009 sucked >2009-now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: YTV_Current_Logog.png (111 KB, 307x309) Image search: [Google]
YTV_Current_Logog.png
111 KB, 307x309
>90s awesome
>2000-2006 good
>2006-2009 sucked
>2009-now ???
>>
Fuck off with all of your nostalgia threads
>>
Why would you still watch a channel tailored to children's and young teen programming? You're not a kid anymore.
>>
>>61799347
>implying everyone here isnt a man child

nice proper typing reddit
>>
1994-2006 was when YTV was best
>>
>>61799257
YTV went to shit as soon as Vortex and Bionix were canned.
Are there any cartoons left on that channel?
>>
>>61799688
No we're not and fuck off to >>>/co/
>>
>>61799257
Why are you still watching YTV fam? If you watched it in the 90/s you must be an old fucker now
>>
>>61799257
Reboot, Spongebob, Doug, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z,

What else was good? It kind of went to shit part way through 2000's. I mean, I was 10 in 2000 but i still watched the odd Spongebob episode because it's a decent show. Some stuff wouldn't make sense to watch as an adult but I can see why you think it declined as you got older.

Come back Sugar :(
>>
>children's television programming seems to have gotten worse as I've aged

Gee OP I'm fucking stumped
>>
>>61800517
Reboot, Shadow Raiders.

Bots Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4
>>
YTV sucked when they stopped doing fan letters from kids and having different guests/characters/anything creative. I'm pretty sure the only notable shows left are Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents
>>
this fucking show was the best thing ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbxXmMgwtaU

its safe to say the internet killed YTV.
>>
>>61800809
>It's letter time it's letter time
Billy writes "Hey I have a N64 and I like to play zelda and I have a Super Nintendo and like to play zelda"
Well that's great, today we will be sending you either Tony Hawk for the Gameboy Color or Barbies road rage for the PS2
>>
>>61800914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiPhM97WISI

lol i must have never seen later episodes i dont remember him gaining 40lbs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.