[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Planet of advanced technology fully capable of star travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 736x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 736x413
>Planet of advanced technology fully capable of star travel
>Don't, Just stay there and go extinct

Why are Kryptonians so dumb?
>>
>>61797870
plot convenience
>>
>>61797870

Arrogance
>>
File: 1442278661100.gif (892 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
1442278661100.gif
892 KB, 200x317
>>61799966
Nice fullhouse
>>
>>61797870

Kryptonian civilization had become arrogant, hidebound, and inward-looking, and had long-since abandoned its capability of interstellar flight. Their "perfect" genetically-engineered society was unable to deviate from its programming to save itself.
>>
>>61797870
I got the sense that it was supposed to be some sort of corny commentary on modern attitudes towards climate change.
>>
>>61800385
it is
>>
>>61797870

They thought Jor-El was full of shit.
>>
>>61800119
Nice ascii art of the inside of zach snyder's anus.
>>
>>61800416
This.
No one believed the planet was going to implode or explode or whatever it did.
>>
>>61797870
It doesn't make any sense. If you are capable of space travel on that level, the idea you could run out of resources is retarded, all resources are abundant. It's just a stupid doomsday cliche that you use up all your resources and destroy yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.