[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toonami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Toonami_april_fools.jpg (25 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
Toonami_april_fools.jpg
25 KB, 400x303
>1997-2000 decent
>2000-2003 awesome
>2003-2007 alright
>2007-2008 total and utter shit
>2012-now ???

What are your thoughts on this very influential action block?
>>
>>61797834
my only memory of Toonami is the red guy dying in an explosion, or something
>>
>>61797834
>2012-now: appealing to nostalgia
>>
I haven't watched it in forever. What do they even show now?
>>
>>61798052
He was melted like the terminator in T2 faggot
>>
>>61798139
This. Who the fuck stays up until 230 in the morning to watch One Piece thats a solid hundred episodes behind what the dub has done on DVD? Anyone interested in anime can watch whatever they want online, you aren't building an audience airing this shit weekly in the middle of the night
>>
Idk why Adult Swim hasn't split form Cartoon Network and become its own channel and then Cartoon Network could show show movies and Toonami late night
>>
>>61797834
new toonami started out good with deadman wonderland and casshew, but then reverted to the same old shit they used to always show and everyone lost interest except nostalgiafags

there is that toonami website that constantly streams the old toonami and it is way better than the current shit

>dubs
>>
>>61801259
I remember a while back Cartoon Network had oyd pem channel dedicated to old cartoons, Boomerang.

Also if they do that, they'll drop in viewers (Always Sunny had a drop in viewers when they were moved to FXX)
>>
>>61801322
>Blach
>Naruto
>DBZ
>One Piece
>Shit no one cares about

At least Parasyte isnt that bad.
>>
File: 1385575190401.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1385575190401.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
>>61801322
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>61798052
>>61800485
>Moltar died
source?
they never really explained why krillin-TOM took over
>>
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>61797834
Toonami was cool and all, but back then everyone wanted to see the uncensored stuff and didn't want to wait weeks for episodes.That's why kazaa and limewire and later torrents where so appealing. Toonami is pretty outdated by now and I don't know why people still cling to the brand identity when its just a cgi robot hosting animes that first aired years ago and where discussed to death already y now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.