[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Tombstone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What does /tv/ think of Tombstone?
>>
>>61796731

Better than Wyatt Earp.
>>
It's quite possibly the most quotable western.
>>
>>61796731
it's literally reddit quips, the movie

>LE I'LL BE UR HUCKLEBERRY XDXDXD
>>
>>61796731

was on itv tonight mate pretty good loved that doc holiday guy
>>
WELLLLLLL........

JOHNNY RINNNNNNNGO........
>>
>>61796766
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
It's the Citizen Kane of westerns.
>>
>>61796808
>It's the Citizen Kane of westerns.

not quite
>>
>>61796731
I haven't seen it, but from that image it looks really cool and is probably in my top 10. As long as it doesn't have any women in it, or at least no romantic subplot, it might just be the best movie ever.
>>
>>61796807
nice 8 year old pasta that you saw on reddit newfag
>>
>>61796896
>romantic subplot
Heh, there actually is one that's about as sappy and trite as you'd expect, but thankfully someone decided it was shit and halfway thru the movie he tells her to fuck off, and she actually does. It gets two more scenes at the end of the film but other than that it's still a great movie. Val Kilmer has a ton of memorable roles but his Doc Holliday will forever be the definitive one, and probably the definitive one of his career.
>>
Was flicking through when it started, was about to turn it off but noticed it was Kurt cant hustle the Russel, so watched it. Was enjoyable.
>>
HE'S SO DRUNK HE'S SEEING DOUBLES
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.