[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill me. https://twitter.com/LenWiseman/stat us/654491006700687360
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: death itself.jpg (10 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
death itself.jpg
10 KB, 600x475
Kill me. https://twitter.com/LenWiseman/status/654491006700687360
>>
You're already dead insidr
>>
File: 1439246894832.png (668 KB, 1022x1384) Image search: [Google]
1439246894832.png
668 KB, 1022x1384
why

how
>>
>>61793798
>Past John is jumping through glass skyscrapers on a motorcycle while helicopters explode around him
>6 months later having no shoes will be a big problem

I pray for a more laid back action movie but i don't think it's happening.
>>
i dont get it, what is it?
>>
>>61793925
Die Hard prequel.
>>
>>61793798
>starring JGL

MakeItStop.png
>>
>>61793925

The prequel fans have been demanding. Based on the success of Pan it was a no brainer.
>>
>Wiseman
>Le_Juden_allyface.jpg
>>
I'm not sure that a film about John McLane's career as a regular beat cop in New York City is worthy of a prequel film.

Because that's literally all that a prequel to Die Hard could be, right?

Hollywood wouldn't be so short-sighted to completely undermine the way the character was established in the original movie that spawned this successful franchise, would they?
>>
>at a funeral
>talking to widow
>"I just want to see him alive one more time"
>Les Wiseman enters
>"I GOT YOU"
>drags corpse out of coffin
>props it up
>it reeks of formaldehyde and shit
>Les manipulates the corpse's jaw
>"HONEYYYY I LOOOOVE YOOOUUUU"
>jaw falls off
>widow runs out in tears
>Les looks at me
>"Middle America, am I right?"
>>
>>61793978
You must not have heard the good news!

"...will be produced as both a prequel AND a sequel..."

>2015
>not making movies that take place in all time periods, in every location
>witnessing the emergence of 4th dimensional cinema

what a time to be alive
>>
>>61794232

They'll probably pull a Pan and have John sing 'New York, New York' as he prepares to kill the bad guy.
>>
if they want a new die hard/prequel movie they should make it based on the book. same time setting as the book same plot outcome but the main character is john mclean sr........ his dad
>>
>>61794487
i meant based on the original book that die hard was based on
>>
File: 1349732182586.png (214 KB, 259x426) Image search: [Google]
1349732182586.png
214 KB, 259x426
>why not make it about his kids
>remembers A Good Day to Die Hard
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.