[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Comedy Central please cancel this show already? Like seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: larry-wilmore.jpg (56 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
larry-wilmore.jpg
56 KB, 630x378
Can Comedy Central please cancel this show already? Like seriously, who the fuck is watching it at this point? Even Reddit hates it.
>>
canceling his show is racist
>>
I think a better question is why did they think it was a good idea in the first place
>>
ARE WATCHING WILMORE
>>
>>61793683
I went to the comedy centrals site today to watch old episodes of nathan for you, and there was a suggested episode titled racist pirates or something like that. Thats all you need to know about the show. 'Everything is racist'
>>
>>61793824
PREPARE TO GET VACCINATED AGAINST BOREDOM
>>
>>61793683
>Like seriously, who the fuck is watching it at this point?

you apparently lol
>>
that show is like /r9k/ for black people
>>
The only episode of this show I've ever seen literally consisted of Wilmore defending ISIS because ISIS are Arabs and this criticizing ISIS is racist.
>>
>>61793851
LETS KEEP IT ONE HUNDREED
>>
>>61793883
LARRY LARRY
>>
>>61793879
he was probably doing it comedically but you didn't notice because the idea of a black person not being constantly 100% serious about racism literally hasn't occurred to you.
>>
The most insufferable part of the show is the audience.

>*gasps* and *oooh ahh* after the tamest of jabs at pop culture
>any social commentary that isn't cookie cutter liberal tripe is met with murmurs
>>
HOL up HOL UP
*smacks lips*
U SEE THESE WHITE FOLKS
*tilts head and says sheeeeeeit softly*
THEM WHITE FOLKS BE RAYCISS
(audience murmurs approval)
DAT'S WHY
*pauses for dramatic effect*
YOU VOTE DAT BERNIE GNOMESAYIN
(audience gives standing ovation and roars approval)
>>
tried watching Daily Show yesterday

it's literally just a mainstream Democratic mouthpiece
>haha seriously guys we should all vote for Hilary, first woman president!

also not funny, the new guy sucks
half of his punchlines are just YEAAAA or WOOO
>>
>>61793683
lmfao that trevor noah doesn't do a nod-off with larry wilmore like jon stewart would do once a week on his show.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.