[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Walking_Dead_Season_3_Cast.jpg (104 KB, 400x238) Image search: [Google]
Walking_Dead_Season_3_Cast.jpg
104 KB, 400x238
Is carl dead? why didn't they show him even for a second last episode?
>>
>>61792693
they did in flashbacks but while the rest were doing the zombie parade hes in alexandria. next episode hes in it
>>
reminder that last week's episode and this week's are just set up for the 3rd episode of this season. Expect nothing to happen until the last 5 minutes of this episode.
>>
>>61792693
Next episode. It's gonna focus on the B team most likely. Him, Maggie, Rosita, Carol, Tara and Eugene. In other words all the best characters.
>>
>>61792850
>they did in flashbacks

Oh I don't recall seeing him in those either. Guess I missed it?
>>
>>61792882
>>61792885

This next episode has to be them trying to get back inside of alexandria past the zombie wall
>>
>>61792948
no it'll run concurrently with the premiere. did you even see the previews?
>>
>>61792974
>did you even see the previews?

>spoiling the show for yourself

fuck no
>>
>>61792693
he was in it, he's back taking care of shane's babby
>>
>>61793092
Yet you are here on this shithole of a board carl points a gun at rick and pull the trigger in the preview
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5744187
>>
>>61793886
kek fuck you
>>
So, who fucked up the plan?
The blonde's son?
The old bitch?
The priest?
>>
>>61795123
im thinking the horn wasnt blown on purpose but there was another massive horde that crashes into alexandria and all hell is breaking loose so they had no choice but to blow the horn
>>
File: 20150910_004808.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20150910_004808.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>61795216
>>61795123
>>61793886
The Wolves blew the horn. It was a semi truck they crashed into the wall. They attavk Alexandria and a fuck toj of people die. Morgan is the only one to make it back to Alexandria. He and Carol kick ass. All this happens next episode and is confirmed by the spoiling dead.
>>
>>61796318
sounds legit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.