[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i was watching The Sopranos Season 3 EP 2 And when I noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
So, i was watching The Sopranos Season 3 EP 2

And when I noticed something really quick. So, i went back to check and took a screencap

Pussy in his mirror as he opens the door during his moms funeral party.

Anyone else notice little secrets in this show or others?

Post away
>>
>>61789517

You mean Pussy wasn't a vampire the whole time?
>>
You just noticed that?
>>
In the same EP you also see uncle June walk down the stairs and back up again, like a ghost.
>>
>>61789517

>rewatch it again
>get to season 5 and lose steam
>don't have the energy or will to continue

I've only watched it all the way through once. I don't even remember season 6.

Is it just me or is there a drop in quality in season 5?
>>
>>61790186
Season 5 is great, you fool. Sopranos, like Mad Men, is one of the few shows that gets better every season.
>>
The episode where Ade comes out as a rat to Christopher he is later seen pumping his own gas while watching the poor family get in there car.

The thing is, it's illegal to pump your own gas in New Jersey. Boy, I hope someone got fired over that.
>>
>>61790309
It's also illegal to do the majority of the shit they do on the show but that doesn't stop them now does it
>>
>>61790309
>pumping his own gas

Except he's just idly standing there in some sort of almost fugue state. You can clearly see a station attendant moving behind him and gassing up his Humvee.
>>
>>61789994
Yes. I was never"told" about it so I don't think i did bad considering it's like a split second.
>>
>>61790110
Where is this? can't find it
>>
>>61790110
lmao

That's not unca joon
>>
>>61790186
How is that even possible?

Take a few days break.
>>
>>61790110
that wasn't Uncle Junior, just some poor guy who didn't want to be in the room when that awkward music was playing.
>>
Man I was literally going to post this last night but it was 1 in the morning and I was lazy. I only caught this on my second time watching it, made me love the series a little more
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.