[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching Dexter. What the fuck was that ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Just finished watching Dexter. What the fuck was that ending?
>>
The product of a female writing staff
>>
>>61789297
Also network meddling; Showtime flat out REFUSED to let the writers do ANY ending where Dexter died or got arrested, because they they were not thrilled that the show was ending and wanted the door open to allow them to restart the show down the road
>>
>>61789406

Awesome, because I've heard Michael C Hall is still interested in doing season 9.

What pisses me off the most is Deb- why the fuck did she die like that? Maybe I just hate depressing endings, but that was just bullshit
>>
>>61789496
She died because Michael divorced her
>>
>>61789557

why did they get divorced?
>>
>>61789277
Season 7 was pretty good for a last season, i don't know what the fuzz is all about
>>
>>61789981
He refused to have kids after bearing cancer due to his cancer being the types that has a high rate of being passed on in terms of genetics
>>
>>61790293

Someone post that fucking heartbreaking QA where you can tell they still love each other but they just know it wasn't going to work out and Jennifer starts crying.
>>
>>61790455

is it the one where the reporter asks what it's like working when you're divorced?
>>
>>61790293
I thought it was due to him fucking Lumen behind the scenes
>>
File: 1423472294284.jpg (85 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
1423472294284.jpg
85 KB, 580x563
>>61790293
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.