[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw the first chapter of this. Do people really like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: blackmirrow.jpg (42 KB, 1600x896) Image search: [Google]
blackmirrow.jpg
42 KB, 1600x896
Just saw the first chapter of this.
Do people really like this shit? It's and incoherent mess with two dimensional characters and filled with a lot of plotholes.
>>
>>61788205
Not sure if trolling or what, but watch the next few episodes before judging the entire series m80.
>>
>>61788215
I'm just talking about the first chapter. Seriosly it is just awful.
>>
>>61788205
Normies and Redditors like it because they think it makes them look 'deep' and 'quirky' because they watched something they think is 'insightful', and yet, when confronted with actual deep films (arthouse, actual independent films, etc.), they fall asleep and complain it's boring.

I can confirm, had a normalfaggot friend who fashioned himself a connoisseur of film and television because he liked Black Mirror (and Wes Anderson films). I don't think they actually enjoy the film so much as they enjoy being watched watching the film.
>>
>>61788205
>Do people really like this shit?
No.

>It's and incoherent mess with two dimensional characters and filled with a lot of plotholes.
Agreed. There you go. You got the response you were looking for. Please delete this thread and have nice day :^)
>>
>>61788254
>You got the response you were looking for.
I am looking for someone that says it's good with actual arguments. Because I don't find it believable that someone thinks it's good.
>>
>>61788309

Nah man, we ain't spoonfeeding you that easily. Stop fixating on others and just find something else you might enjoy
>>
black mirror was the final nail in charlie brooker's credibility

i think he even acknowledges this on one episode
>>
>>61788345
Oh shit nevermind mate, I just realized you are just trolling. I'm sure you feel very proud with all this.
>>
It doesn't have chapters. What the fuck do you even mean.
>>
>>61788455
First episode is called "The National Anthem".
>>
>>61788627
I don't know if you're being stupid for the sake of it, but each episode is self contained.
>>
> first chapter

reddit please leave
>>
File: plebchan.jpg (562 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
plebchan.jpg
562 KB, 2272x1704
I read the first page of this book and why do people like this shit?!?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.