[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come it's okay for Luc Besson to make a movie about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shot1-2.jpg (70 KB, 1084x456) Image search: [Google]
shot1-2.jpg
70 KB, 1084x456
How come it's okay for Luc Besson to make a movie about love being one of the basic elements, but Nolan gets shit on endlessly for doing something similar?
>>
G R A V I T A S
R
A
V
I
T
A
S
>>
The 5th Element is almost 2 decades old.
>>
>>61786726
because nolan took this shit literally
>>
File: Multi Pass.jpg (156 KB, 1050x875) Image search: [Google]
Multi Pass.jpg
156 KB, 1050x875
Multi Pass
>>
Name one instance where luc besson ever took himself or his movies completely seriously.
>>
>>61786726
because that one movie wasn't a pretentious one like Nolan's, Nolan tried to actually make a movie and just shat himself instead while Besson was just making a flick
>>
>>61786726

After all the hype and bringing Kip Thorne on to consult for the movie, Nolan deserves all the shit he gets. Fifth Element is camp and is not meant to be taken seriously. Nolan very much wanted audiences to take his film seriously, including the idea that love is immutable and a quality of the universe. Which is fucking retarded.
>>
OMNI PERMIT
>>
If you want a serious answer. Interstellar was advertised as an extremely scientific and realistic movie. They released a whole book on the math they used to create the CGI for the black holes and everything.

Fifth Element is a campy, comic book inspired sci fi/fantasy movie with singing aliens.

On top of that Interstellar's love element was a clumsy asspull plot twist to wrap up the story.
>>
>>61786726
is that lola rennt?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.