[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No Heroes Reborn thread Come on lads, it's on tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: HRG.jpg (37 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
HRG.jpg
37 KB, 400x267
>No Heroes Reborn thread

Come on lads, it's on tonight and no one wants to talk about it? This is the episode that turns it all around and salvages season 4. I just know it.
>>
If Noah got a power, what would it be?
>>
>>61785970
guns
>>
>>61785970
But he already has a power.
>>
>>61785886
I hope it turns around. I'm quickly losing interest. I just don't find any of the new characters interesting and the storyline is muddled and confusing just like it was in old heroes. There's no sylar or claire bear to really draw you into it this time.
>>
>>61785970
Being a paedophile
>>
>>61786122
How can you not be completely invested in the adventures of HRG and seth rogen?
>>
Its like 7 or 8 hours until the episode shows. Nobody cares.

I'd dare say nobody cares anyway. They've basically blown the whole plot load in the first couple episodes anyway. We know the entire bad guy plan. We know exactly how they're going to stop it. Now its just a waiting game while all the players assemble. The problem is we don't care about any of the heroes.
>>
>>61786122
Sylar was such a cool villain to discover and follow along for the first season. Perfect casting for the role too, this season like you said just doesn't have anything even close to original Sylar.
>>
>>61786219
its the worst series ever
hiro could have ended sylar from the very beginning but he takes the muh moral highground
i fucking hate shit like that. its so unrealistic

none of the characters were believable and they didnt let any characters die and stay dead. everyone keeps coming back. it makes me angry how shit it was
>>
>>61786277
See I don't even care because if it's just bait it's just bait, if you're serious you're just retarded anyway.
>>
>>61786308
why would it be bait? the show is a piece of shit
>>
File: 1444171823259.jpg (262 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1444171823259.jpg
262 KB, 800x598
>>61786334
Ohhhhhhhh you ;^)
>>
File: sylar-considers-what-he-wants.jpg (17 KB, 309x257) Image search: [Google]
sylar-considers-what-he-wants.jpg
17 KB, 309x257
>it will never be the cool neo-government future we saw in Hiro's time travelling.
>>
>>61785970
selling propane and propane accessories
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.