[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Moonbeam City?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>>
>>>/co/
>>
Seems pretty stupid tbh(to be honest) fam
>>
>>61785506
Haven't watched, but general consensus is that it's greatest weakness is the writing.
>>
The art style looks unique and interesting but the way the motion is animated makes it look shitty

Also the writing sucks
>>
DUDE THE 1980s LMAO
>>
>>61785615
Also Rob Lowe is a meme
>>
>>61785615
Same as Archer on the motion bit I reckon.
>>
terrible writing. last episode wasnt that bad tho. still sucks.
>>
Is it anything like spicy city ?
>>
File: nagel_dyansen_57.jpg (25 KB, 279x391) Image search: [Google]
nagel_dyansen_57.jpg
25 KB, 279x391
>>61785615
>The art style looks unique
>>
>>61785506
I think its improving, each episode I see makes me laugh more than the last.
>>
>>61786166
Unique as in not featured in tv shows

I'm not saying the art style is brand new or unheard of, you dingus. It fits the tone of the show but what other shows have had a similar style?
>>
File: nope.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
3 MB, 200x170
I say this with complete seriousness. Its reddit tier humour: The Show.

Caught the last 5 minutes of an episode last night. The main cop was, as expected, a retard. He was doing some sort of forced cpr class and was terrible at it. He kills the badguy using cpr. At the same time he was infatuated with a female dolphin who turned out to be male. At the same time another cop chick was freaking out because she had to deploy a robot penis from a robot killer whale to blow up a water arena where the dolphins were racing.

The entire thing smacked of "Lolsorandum!"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.