[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Okay then.
>>
Meth Damon sure let himself go

Also

>There's a dead guy here and we're both completely innocent, let's call the cops and clear this up
>NO THEY WILL NEVER BELIEVE US AND WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING WE HAVE LET'S JUST CLEAN UP AND HIDE THE BODY IN THE HOUSE INSTEAD
>Okay then

I hate this shit so fucking much
>>
>>61784148
> and we're both completely innocent,

lol what? On what planet is running someone down in your car, bringing the body to your home and then fighting him to the death an innocent act?
>>
>>61784371

The running him over was an accident, he was standing in the middle of a snowy, poorly lit road in the middle of the night. The fight to death was self defense. The only wrong thing done was the bringing the body home, but with the victim being a criminal, and the woman having a clean record, it shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>61784148
The grill is a fucking psycho, sees this as a golden opportunity to change her life for the better. The guy is a beta faggot that thinks agreeing with her is going to let her get in her pants.

Neither of them truly believe that calling the cops would fuck them over.
>>
>>61784465
She would definetly go to jail after running over someone and not doing anything.
>>
how did the shoe get in the tree tho
>>
That final scene got me hyped.

>LIQUIDATE
>>
kirsten dunst looking hot af btw

didnt even recognize her at first
>>
Sure are a lot of Fargots on this board
>>
>>61784770
he was abducted by aylmao's before she hit him right? right? the fuck was he doing in the garage?
>>
>>61784465
yeah but they don't know he was a criminal.
>>
>>61785919

He was delirious, he'd been stabbed and hit by a car.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.