[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys what's that movie where Liam Neeson plays an alcoholic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Neeson.jpg (40 KB, 554x466) Image search: [Google]
Neeson.jpg
40 KB, 554x466
Hey guys what's that movie where Liam Neeson plays an alcoholic?
>>
the phantom menace
>>
>>61779759
he's a recovering alcohol in walk among the tombstones and non stop or whatever that texting movie is from the op
>>
>>61779782
this
>>
>Irish
>always plays a drunk

Good believable writing tbh fam
>>
>>61779759
rob roy
>>
>>61779759
Walk among the tombstones was pretty good. It was way better than this Taken meme crap.
>>
>>61780305
That's racist fam

How come that's allowed in Hollywood?
>>
a surprisingly good movie that subverts certain tropes and actually has you guessing in some points, before it all comes together for an impressive, satisfying conclusion. There are a few fun moments, a couple solid one liners and solid performances from Liam, the antagonists and the female lead. the story itself, along with the themes of abuse, addiction and faith work well together, you find out asking if it's okay to dull yourself in order to feel 'less' pain.

Honestly didn't expect much from this movie, but was pleasantly surprised. Absolutely worth a watch.
>>
>i will find you
>and then i will kill you

What did he mean exactly?
>>
>>61779759

Taken to the Tombstones All Night, Danny Boy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.