[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: DC characters you want a dark and gritty movie made for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Herald_Earth-Teen_Titans.png (85 KB, 272x281) Image search: [Google]
Herald_Earth-Teen_Titans.png
85 KB, 272x281
ITT: DC characters you want a dark and gritty movie made for
>>
imagine a dark and gritty wonder twins though
like how would you ground that in reality?
>>
>>61777162
they have no powers besides being naive, super good at tech, full of heroic spirit and working for the Teen Titans, but it turns out their dog is actually a fucking demon that eats them
>>
>>61777426
wat
>>
>>61776506
>Superhero that using the shifting and creation of alternate dimensions with music to defeat his opponents

Could you imagine how amazing a gritty show like that could be with an established composer at the helm?

I've always thought Mal had a cool gimmick
>>
>>61778056
>music as a weapon
This has literally never been done well.
I could see a fight scene that utilizes sound in order to do something being completely in-sync with the soundtrack, which would be pretty sweet. I don't see a popular movie made where sound is a non-arena based weapon (especially not used by the main character). It just wouldn't sell.
>>
File: Arrowette.png (518 KB, 710x1424) Image search: [Google]
Arrowette.png
518 KB, 710x1424
>>
>>61778092
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIKNfwNWuKA
>>
>>61778056
i was disappointed to learn from /co/ that he never even had his own series
he's just a bg character that just shows up couple times and does something cool briefly
but maybe a full story would diminish how cool he is
maybe he's DC's boba fett

>>61778092
if we wanted to get technical, all the things you just listed were in fury road and were arguably the best part of the film
DANCE, WATER, DANCE
>>
>>61778092
>implying the fight with the musical assassins in Kung Fu Hustle isn't GOAT
>>
File: Hitman_Ennis.jpg (279 KB, 900x1365) Image search: [Google]
Hitman_Ennis.jpg
279 KB, 900x1365
>>61776506
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.