[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Poster - Million Dollar Baby.jpg (40 KB, 489x720) Image search: [Google]
Poster - Million Dollar Baby.jpg
40 KB, 489x720
ITT: Movies that made you cry like a bitch
>>
Where the wild things are
>>
I could not empathise. When you want to become a fighter you put yourself in the position of serious injury.

She acted very selfishly in the end. The right to end her life is not hers.
>>
>>61775040
>>
There will never be any comeuppance for her shitty family that spent her money while ridiculing her as she laid there dying.
>>
>>61775082
>every trope known to man to make you cry
>it was just a dream lol

Why do people unironically like this generic try hard tear jerker?
>>
>>61775093
They're gonna be stuck living as poor white trash for the rest of their lives, knowing that they could've had it better if they weren't so shitty
>>
Big Hero 6
>>
>>61775157
Except they're not. They will remain oblivious and only mention that shameful disgrace of a woman boxer that went and got herself killed in passing.
>>
>>61775040

Predictable Oscar bait garbage just like everything Eastwood's made since Unforgiven.
>>
>Moneyball
The math scene where Jonah Hill explains Sabremetrics.
>Thin Red Line
The battle scene where they all rush into each other.
>Come and See
The part with the burning barn and the slaughtering of the civilians.
>Amadeus
The music in general was so overwhelming for me. It was amazing.
>Empire of The Sun
The part where the Japanese kid is killed by the Americans and the ending where Christian Bale's character isn't recognized by his parents.
>>
>>61775152
Because they saw it when they were younger and it didnt come off as contrived as it does to a bitter pretentious cunt like you
>>
>>61775040
>>
lol? are you guys honestly crying CRYING, or just feeling sad? I can understand feeling sad, but actually crying when you know it's just fiction is just stupid.
>>
File: Grave_of_the_Fireflies.jpg (385 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Grave_of_the_Fireflies.jpg
385 KB, 1000x1500
>>61777007
Protip: when cinders fly from your firebombed home city, they look like countless fireflies.
>>
>>61775362
Yeah as a young teen it got to me. I'm never going to rewatch it just to be sure it stays a good memory.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.