[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is jerry a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
is jerry a cuck?
>>
>>61769741
if it's hereditary, then yeah
>>
>>61769773
this tbh
>>
File: Yes.gif (1 MB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
1 MB, 400x296
>>61769741
>>
File: sad orc.jpg (64 KB, 496x590) Image search: [Google]
sad orc.jpg
64 KB, 496x590
>>61769741
>being this upset people don't like Boyega
>>
I doubt it.

There was that one time the handsome horse doctor was coming onto Beth and she obviously wasn't going for it.
>>
>>61769741

He keeps on fantasizing about other men fucking his wife. The Parasite episode for one.
>>
he's bi...so...yes
>>
File: 6OHQAaFk_400x400.png (122 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6OHQAaFk_400x400.png
122 KB, 400x400
REMEMBER TO SQUARE YOUR SHOULDERS, JERRY
>>
File: Season-1-Episode-6.jpg (36 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Season-1-Episode-6.jpg
36 KB, 720x404
>Nobody's killing me until after I catch my wife with another man.
>>
>>61769741
>mom gets blacked
>falls for a sleeping Jerry
>gets cucked by a sleeping Jerry
>>
>>61770220
>he's bi.

not canon
>>
>>61770170
I think that was more that the parasites were able to sense that jerry was insecure enough that they could create a character that was married to beth and everyone would buy it
>>
>>61769741
Beth consistently talks about how she wants to leave Jerry and the family, but was too much of a pussy to leave the stability of the family when Rick came back into her life. It'll be interesting to see what happens now that Rick is in space prison
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.