[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degrassi - Count Down to Netflix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: degrassi.jpg (27 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
degrassi.jpg
27 KB, 324x324
>it's a manny becomes a slut episode

why did she have to be ruined bros?
>>
what are you talking about that was the best arc of the series

what I didn't get was a the implied slut antics that characters randomly threw in her face
>>
When is it even going on Netflix?
Does it still air on the same channel in Canada?
>>
>tfw Degrassi turned into a glossy WB drama

The current opening hurts my soul
>>
>>61767065
decided to watch after like a good 7 years.

its so bad.
>>
>>61767065
It always was. It was more topical back in the day, and with newer eps they can't revisit old topics so blatantly but it's pretty much just the same thing. Ideally the new series will revisit those first few topics with fresh eyes and it won't be so convoluted. I'm sure in the first 2 seasons we'll have a pregnancy, a school shooting, cripple being teased, tranny/gay kid, and generic bad boy who's parents are crack smoking hillbillies.
>>
File: 1443926897979.jpg (77 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1443926897979.jpg
77 KB, 920x459
The show is so bad and I haven't watched in two years, but every time I see an episode I need more.
Why is this shitty teen drama so addictive /tv/?
>>
Who is the cutest Degrassi girl and why is it Adam ?
>>
>>61767735
Cause it's a soap opera for our generation. That's what it is, no two ways about it. It's just structured better.
>>
>>61767816
>neo-degrassi tng
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1443570408865.png (261 KB, 680x552) Image search: [Google]
1443570408865.png
261 KB, 680x552
>>61767816
>not picking ellie

but how did this show play off paige as the hot popular girl when she was basically miss piggy
>>
>>61767924
Because young Paige had huge breasts and wasn't fat yet
>>
Are ALL the Degrassi series going on Netflix or just the new season?
>>
Meh, I prefer the 80's Degrassi Jr. High and High. The kids looked like everyday people and not perfect plastic. And the stories were brutally realistic.
>>
>>61768141
They've only explicitly stated the new series is going to be on netflix. It seems likely that they would add the TNG series' though. Maybe not the original because of the licensing issues (though the original degrassi street, jr high and high are available for dvd rental), but, anyway, we won't know for sure until the day comes.
>>
>be 15 years old
>Tivo the Manny slut episodes
>Masturbate to them

What a fine way to spend a Friday night
>>
File: hun.png (803 KB, 587x558) Image search: [Google]
hun.png
803 KB, 587x558
who /still would/ here?
>>
>>61768458
anon can you go out to tim hortons for me and get a half dozen? I need a snack
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.