[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is england thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
this is england thread!
just finished the movie + the 3 mini series.
i fucking hate milky for what he has done to combo.
>makes child with best friends love of his life.
>gets forgiven
>knows combo went to jail to protect said love of best friends life.
>cant forgive a little smack on the head
>gets combo killed for it.
been a long time since i hated a character that much.

fucking milky

>combo did nothing wrong
>>
>watching garbage to placate poor degenerate people who make shitty decisions that they're actually heroes for being shitty
>>
>>61765272
>implying
>poor
>degenerate
>shitty decisions
my self accumulated bank account says otherwise fuckhead
there are people who can enjoy a story without being self inserting.
get fucked, pleb
>>
>>61765479
>I-I can relate with poor trashy people too!

lol you're like that dumb suburban girl that dates niggers
>>
ignore /pol/

I've only seen the movie but I really enjoyed it, have been meaning to watch the rest
>>
>>61765513
lol idiot.
its called empathy. go get some.
as someone with a regular beating as a child. just got lucky i didnt ran into the wrong crowd as they did. doesnt mean im a nigger lover.
this isnt /pol/ so i wont delve into it further. but id gladly continue the discussion there.
>>61765551
> he said niggers, he is /pol/
u should try and go there and lurk for a bit. its more than just racists. and even then its just shitposting most of the time. its quite comfy there.

that said, its great and adds lots of depth to the characters. u should watch it if u enjoyed the movie.
>>
>tfw never had a group of friends like that.
>tfw will never have a group of friends like that.
>>
That mannish looking cunt with the rape dad is the most annoying character of all time.

I couldn't make it through the fucking season where she's got the black babby.
>>
>>61765805
ye got annoyed at that as well. but once im invested i have to finish the ride. need that closure. was worth it in this case.
and the rape dade puts her annoying behavior in perspective no?
>>61765802
know that feel.. its a hard enough to have one friend like that let alone a group.
>>
>>61766073

Rape as an excuse or an explanation for shitty behavior is a cop out, so if anything it makes it worse.

I probably wouldn't hate her as much if she was just a natural cunt.
>>
>>61766241
a cop out? that series was about her dealing with the after math of years of abuse. she constantly hallucinated him standing there. cant blame her of being a bit fucked in the head for it .
>>
>>61766330

And it was a boring season where I felt no sympathy for her and non of her erratic behavior was entertaining.
>>
Is this that movie about skinheads? I think this was one of the first movies I ever got from Netflix, back when it was primarily dvds in the mail. I remember liking it, is the show worth watching?
>>
>>61766364
>boring arc
ftfy
and agree with it. i just sat through it because i wanted to see the other characters. just wanted to say in me previous post that her behavior was logical as to what she has been through. but it was definitely not entertaining.
oh well cant be all high points. sometimes u need parts like that to enjoy the other more. which i did.
>>
>>61766486
ye the movie was about skinheads. but the series arent. just the same characters further developing. if u liked the movie and its characters u will like the series and its stories it wants to tell
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.