[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did sheev not realize his own fucking apprentice, who was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sheev.jpg (42 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
42 KB, 816x816
how did sheev not realize his own fucking apprentice, who was standing right next to him and who he had repeatedly cucked over the years, was going to revenge-cuck him as he shocked the shit out of luke?
>>
He was too busy using the force to make all his enemies in the galaxy dumb and all his allies not get sleepy during their double-shifts.
>>
cucksabre
>>
Because Anakin had been a stupid, whiny push-over since the day he met him. Why would he fucking think that he'd have the balls to stand up to him?
>>
File: 1444384873009.png (361 KB, 740x360) Image search: [Google]
1444384873009.png
361 KB, 740x360
>>
>>61761624
Because the dark side rots the mind.
>>
>>61761624
Why did the RotJ Sheev make-up look so much better than in RotS?
>>
I like to imagine Sheev developed dementia by this point which is why he didn't use any real subtlety in seducing Luke
>>
>>61762218
Because he had to look as bad as possible when pleading to the senate to that the Jedi were evil and attacked him in episode III.
>>
>>61762272
He was just overconfident at that point. It was his weakness
>>
>>61762272
>implying he ever had any subtlety in the first place
>>
The OT Star Wars movies were poorly written and directed.
>>
>>61764290
>Star Wars movies are poorly written and directed.
FTFY
>>
>>61764290
When's your movie coming out stinky man?
>>
File: 1444091673200.gif (465 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
1444091673200.gif
465 KB, 200x317
>>61761738

haha take my upvotes
>>
>>61761624
Ultimately it was Vader's love for his son that enabled him to overthrow the emperor, Sheev couldn't see or imagine this power. He believed that the dark side was supreme and couldn't be overcome by "good".
>>
>>61761624
Vader wiped out the entire Jedi order and Padme to turn to the dark side. EU stuff had Palpatine constantly playing mind games with Vader to make sure he was an apprentice bitch. He thought he was far gone already.
>>
>>61761663
underrated
especially the first part
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.